Chapter 26: Text Messages and Twitter Pics

-Ava's POV-

I pull my hair into a messy bun before sliding into the tub. The hot water instantly relaxes my muscles.

Other than a few interviews this morning, the guys schedule was free today. Which meant my schedule was free today as well.

So I decided to treat myself and just relax, and be alone. I'm never alone anymore.

It's been a little over three weeks since the pictures of Harry and I at the club hit the net. Thankfully things have calmed down. I no longer get approached by paparazzi and I went back on twitter a few days ago. It seems everyone now believes that Harry and I really are just friends and that was just a drunken mistake.

It's been a little over one week since the night at the pub. Harry hasn't tried to hold my hand again. Which makes me both relieved but also... I don't know what else. I'm still so confused about it.

Thinking about all the time that has went by, I realize I'm already more than halfway through my contract term. The thought scares me. I love being with these boys, they have become my family. I don't know how I would go back to being without them.

And Harry... I shake my head, not letting myself process the thought. I just can't. I can't.

I pull myself out of the tub and dry off before putting on a pair of sweat pants and a cèline t-shirt. I pull my hair out of the bun and let it fall across my shoulders. I decide to try out the new face mask Lou gave me to remove facial hair (yes gross!) and start smearing it across my cheeks.

My phone dings on the counter, alerting me I have a text message. I finish up and rinse off my hands before grabbing my phone.

Harry ('s the bestest)

1 New Text Message

I laugh and roll my eyes. Looks like he got ahold of my phone again. I swipe the screen to check the message.

~Heyyyyy. What are you doing? -H x

To Harry: Why??? :)-

~Niall is over here and he wants you to come play FIFA. Please do, he's driving me mad. -H :)

To Harry: Sorry, but you will have to suffer thru. Tell Niall I will beat his ass at FIFA another time.

~Booooo. So what are you doing? -H

To Harry: Why so interested Styles?

~Niall said you better have a pretty good excuse not to come play with him. -H

To Harry: I do ;)

~He said you are probably just laying in bed watching Netflix while stuffing your face with ice cream. I said you are probably doing some womanly beauty thing that you ladies only do in secret. -H

To Harry: Really Niall? I'm not Louie!

~Haha. So what are you doing? -H

I laugh and hold up my phone up to the mirror. I give a thumbs up and close my eyes before snapping a pic. I quickly send it to Harry.

Less than a minute later I get a text back. I open it up to find a picture of them. Niall is trying to look impressed while Harry is trying to look scared maybe? The boy is so bad at selfies.

To Harry: A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do.

~That is ace! I know you soooo well. -H

I shake my head at them as I put my phone down. I start rinsing off my face, happy to find the mask worked. Of course it did, Lou is a genius when it comes to beauty products.