Chapter 24: When I Was Your Man

>Song for this Chapter is When I was Your Man by Jasmine Thompson. I attached it to this chapter. I'll let you know when to start playing it! ;) <

-Harry's POV-

"So boys, how are you enjoying the tour so far?"

We've been in this interview for only five minutes, and I'm already bored. Same old questions as always.

"We are loving it. The fans are great and are so supportive of all our shows." Liam answers her.

"Yes, its been ace! We owe so much to the fans." Niall adds.

The reporter looks through her notes before going on to her next question, "So, of course all your fans want to know, who of you are taken and who is still on the market?"

"I'm taken." Louie answers.

"Same." Zayn agrees.

"Single for the moment." Niall looks worriedly at the camera. We all snicker, knowing Poppy is probably going to kick his arse for that.

"And what about you Liam?" She questions.

A sad look takes over Liam's face as he answers, "I'm recently single."

"Oh." The reporter is shocked, obviously not prepared for this news flash. "So are you looking for a new lucky lady?"

"No." He bluntly replies.

"Okay then, now Harry..."

Please don't bring up Ava I silently beg.

"You were recently seen at a club with a song writer who's on tour with you," She says, glancing down at her notes. "Ava McCain I believe."

I inwardly groan. They can't ever just leave my personal life alone can they?

"We are just friends." I curtly answer her.

"Really? By looks of things you two were getting fairly intimate on the dance floor."

I clench my jaw, "Just friends." I repeat myself.

"I think we have some pictures. Can we put the pictures up on the monitors please?"

Is she fucking kidding me?

"I don't think that's necessary." Louie says, right before the screens across from us are filled with pictures of Ava and I.

My mouth drops open in shock. I hadn't ever actually seen them. I've never slipped up. Never had pictures taken of me like this. The most it's been is holding hands or leaving a hotel in the morning. But these look bad... really bad. There's several of her up against me dancing with my hands on her hips. One of me with my lips on her neck. And the last two are of her and I both leaving the club, making it seem as if we left together when we didn't.

With a smile on her face, the reporter turns to me, "So what do you have to say now Harry?"

I have no idea how to respond to her.

"Is this live?" Zayn asks, looking towards the camera man.

"No." He responds.

"Good. Then we're leaving." Louie states as he gets up from his chair.

The reporter looks shocked as we all stand up.

"And you won't be airing any of the bit about Harry." Liam tells her. "Or you will be in breach of contract."

We all quickly file out of the room, and the lads pat me on the back as we make our way towards the car park.

"Thanks mates... had no idea how to respond to that." I tell them.