Chapter 60: Friday

-Harry's POV-

Friday comes quickly. To quickly for me to decide if I really should go through with my plan.

Since Ava told me she was leaving for the weekend, we've spent every night on the bus. Trying to get from one venue to the next on time.

To say this week has been mad would be an understatement. It's been interviews, then a show, then back onto the bus every day. The lads and I are completely knackered, so getting two days off couldn't have come at a better time.

With the the schedule being so busy and sleeping on the bus every night, Ava and I have gotten zero alone time together. Sleeping in bunks next to the other lads is not what I had in mind now that Ava and I were actually together. We've managed to get a few moments alone in the back of the bus, but we are always interrupted by someone. Usually by Louie of course, and sadly before anything more than a small peck takes place.

I've taken more than my fair share of cold showers this week. Every time she changes into those little pajamas shorts I have to excuse myself from the room. Thoughts of those legs being wrapped around my waist plague my every dream. I thought I had it bad before, but now that I've had a taste... I know I'll never get enough of her.

"I'm gonna miss you." Ava frowns as she comes to sit next to me on a couch in the back of the bus.

"I'm going to miss you as well love." I lie, taking her hand in mine. If only she knew what I had up my sleeve, that I won't need to miss her since I'll be following her around like a lost puppy.

"This sucks."

"You could always just come back to Cheshire with me." I suggest, "We would have loads of fun."

"I'm sure we would, but I can't. Maybe soon though." She smiles at me. I wish she would just tell me what is going on.

"I'll hold you to that." I smile and lean over to her to give her a kiss.

"No hanky panky on the bus!" Louie yells as he enters the room and flops down on the couch across from us.

"Could you give us a minute?" I try to ask politely while shooting him a look.

"No, I'm bored. I need to be entertained." He whines. Typical Louie.

"Seriously bro, just get out." I point towards the door, "We have like twenty minutes till we get to the airport and have to say our goodbyes."

"Yes, it must be SO horrible to have to say goodbye to your bird for two whole days before she joins us back on tour!" Louie fakes cries as I throw a pillow at his face.

"Stop being such a wanker and go."

"I'm pretty comfortable here." He spreads out on the couch, laying back and yawning with his arms in the air. I really can't believe I haven't beat the shite out of him yet.

"If you don't leave now, I'll tell El the present you got her for your anniversary last was all my idea." I threaten.

"You wouldn't." He narrows his eyes at me, then smirks, "That was a bloody brilliant idea by the way. She fucking loved it."

I hastily pull my phone out of my pocket and start dialing El's number.

Louie's eyes widen as it rings, "Stop messing with me Haz."

I smile at him as the voice-mail picks up. "Hiiiiii El, Harry here. I just wanted to tell you.."

The phone is ripped out of my hand by a very panicked Louie, "Alright alright! I'll leave!"

I once again point towards the door as I'm handed back my phone. I get up and slide it closed behind Louie, who is grumbling about me not playing fair.