Chapter 77: Wise Advice or a Drunken Rant?

-Harry's POV-

My knee impatiently bobs up and down while I still in a chair and wait for Louie in his room. I can't believe he was so stupid as to pull a stunt like this. It would of been wretched had it gotten out. Not only that but now he's gotten Ava involved in his cock up.

My head snaps up when I hear the sound of the door opening. Louie walks through it, trying to cover the scared look on his face with a smile.

"Ay mate. How's it going?"

"How's it going?" I scoff at him, "Hmmm let's see.. My best mate gets in a fight at a bar and gets arrested, which could be a huge problem for the band. Then he decides to involve my girlfriend, leading Niall to interrupt us in the middle of a bit of a heated moment. So now here I am sitting in your room, instead of in bed with Ava where I should be right now. So I'd say it's going pretty shitty."

Louie cringes at my words, "I'm sorry mate."

I shake my head at him as he starts to chuckle, "I truly am a cock block aren't I?"

"This isn't funny and sorry isn't going to cut it this time Louie. What the hell where you thinking getting pissed and into a proper fight?"

Louie sighs and drops himself down onto his bed, "Can't a fella just have fun?"

"Sure, but not like that and you know it."

"It's fucked up, we can't even act like normal twenty year old blokes. We have to watch every bloody thing we say and do." He whines.

"It comes with the job, you know that. And it's a pretty small thing to sacrifice for what we get to do." I point out.

"Yeah yeah. I'm just sick of it all." He rubs his hands over his face and groans.

"What is this really about Louie? You've never done something this mad before. What is going on?"

Louie sighs and sits up, "El cheated on me." He says quietly.

"What!?" I ask, shocked.

"She told me this afternoon. Some guy on her campus." He explains, his eyes getting red.

"She loves you, why the hell would she do that?"

Louie shrugs his shoulders, "Cause he was there and I wasn't. I'm never there, not how she needs me to be."

"You break up?"

"Yes. No... I don't even know really. I love her mate, I'm just gutted she did this to us."

"I'm really sorry Louie." I say sincerely.

"She said it only happened once. She confessed it to me, if that means anything. Said she still loves me. Her crying over the phone telling me just about killed me."

I don't know what to say to him. I feel terrible for him.

"I'm sorry mate, I never saw this coming. Not with how you are together."

"Yeah, that's the problem. You can't see it coming. It just happens and it fucks up your whole world. You'll see... If Ava leaves the tour, you'll see."

"What? Ava would never cheat on me." I say, offended he would even suggest that.

"That's what I thought about El. But here I was on tour, while she was back at UNI, getting attention and affection from some prick bastard and there was nothing I could do about it."

I shake my head at him in disagreement, but I can't help the thoughts overtaking my mind.

"You got to get her to sign that contract mate. I can't see you go through what I'm going through."