Chapter 20: "Stop Thinking."

(Just a warning... This chapter gets a tad bit steamy :)

-Ava's POV-

Putting the finishing touch on a song, I glance up at the clock to check the time. Crap! I didn't realize it was so late. Eleanor is surely already off her plane and in a car by now. I meant to call her earlier.

Better late then never I say to myself as I grab my phone. I call the number Louie saved and it only rings twice before it's answered.

"Hello Ava?!"

"Yeah, it's Ava. I'm so sorry, I meant to call you earlier but time got away from me. Where are you now?"

"I actually just arrived at the hotel at the same time as Lou, and we are headed up to your suite now."

"Oh great!" I'm relieved she isn't sitting at the airport waiting for my call.

"So I guess I'll see you in just a minute then!"

"Okay!"

We end the call, and I start to clean up the mess of sheet music that is scattered across the coffee table.

A few minutes later I hear the door open. I get up to greet them and see Lou walk in, followed by a beautiful tall brunette.

"Ava!" She quickly envelopes me in a tight hug. "I've been dying to meet you!"

I laugh as I squeeze her back. "I know! All I've heard Louis talk about is Eleanor this, Eleanor that! It's great to finally meet you too!"

"Well hopefully it's all good things!"

"Of course, that boy is head over heels for you."

"I do have him right where I want him!" Eleanor winks at me, then we both head into the living room and take a seat.

The next hour is filled with Lou and Eleanor catching up, me telling Eleanor the story of me meeting all the guys, and Eleanor telling me how her and Louie got together.

I can already tell she is perfect for him. And I get now why he's always going on about her.

"You girls better start getting ready." Lou says, glancing at the clock.

Eleanor jumps up from her seat and turns towards me, "Right! I'll just get ready here with you if that's alright."

"Sure! You can help me decide what to wear."

"Great!"

I lead the way to my room, and we both head straight to my closet. After going over the small amount of options, I groan in defeat.

"Oh the joys of having to pack light while on the road! I have nothing to wear!", I complain, dropping myself down onto my bed.

"I have the perfect outfit for you!" Eleanor's eyes light up as she zips open her suitcase and pulls out a sleeveless black crop top with a sweetheart neckline and a black leather high waisted mini skirt.

I shake my head at the outfit she is holding up in front of me."I love it, but there is no way I can pull that off!"

"Sure you can, you will look positively cracking!"

"I'm sure you look amazing in that, but I don't have your never ending legs."

Eleanor rolls her eyes at me, "Please Ava, you are fit. Now show off that body a little! It's only one night!"

She pulls a short black dress out of her bag for herself, then tosses the clothes at me.

Standing in front of the mirror I hold them up to myself, "I'm not sure.."