Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

                “And throw yourself at the door.” Louis shows us, throwing his paint covered self onto the door. He hits his head in the process and whimpers when he moves away. This makes Harry and I laugh and we look at the door, sure enough it’s got a paint glob that represents Louis. It looks pretty cool.

                “Pretty cool.” I laugh out, grabbing Louis’ paint covered hand and squeezing it.

                “You do it.” Louis orders and I shake my head. Soon after, I get a can of paint thrown on me. Oh, lovely.

                “Just do it.” I sing under my breath, jogging over to my room and throwing myself at the door. When I come off, Louis is laughing his ass off at me.

                “Let’s make a weird color that has lime green and red in it.” Louis winks, making me laugh. He pulls me close to him, looking me up and down. We’re interrupted by Niall flinging himself at us.

                “ADD REGULAR GREEN TO THE MIX!” Niall screeches, sending us onto the floor.

                “Niall.” Louis and I both moan at the same time.

                “What?” Niall gasps, getting up and putting a hand to his chest in fake shock.

*

*

                “Finally!” Payton sighs, running a hand through her tousled hair. We had all been showered and the paint had dried on our doors. I think they doors look awesome.

                Mine had Shae and I’s names in big block letters. Our hand prints were on them and they had little red hearts in our ‘palms’ of the handprints. The door was covered in my handwriting with quotes and just random words. Quotes by One Direction mostly.

                Louis had his name and tons of stickers of carrots on it. Harry’s had tons of stickers of cats on his. We made Liam a sign specifically for him that had a huge ‘No Spoons Allowed’ circle sign. The sign was pretty cool, in my mind at least.

                “Babe, come here.” Louis orders, grabbing my arm and pulling me down to the kitchen. I raise an eyebrow at him and he rolls his eyes.

                “Umm, Carrie told me that you, uh, needed to talk to me.” Louis shifts around, totally uncomfortable. It was true, I needed to talk to Louis.

                “Ya.” I laugh out. Why was he so uncomfortable?

                “What’s it about?” Louis asks, tilting his head.

                “Oh.” I scoff, now knowing what he meant. Carrie is going to get killed. “I’m late.”

                “For what?” Louis raises an eyebrow. What a stupid, stupid boy.

                “Seriously, Lou?” I groan, running a hand through my hair sadly.

                “What?” Louis’ eyes widen.

                “I’m late for my period, dip shit!” I scowl at the boy.

                “Oh.” He blushes, making me roll my eyes.

                “Ya, so I may be pregnant.” I trail off, looking down at my feet.

                “Love,” Louis mumbles, looking me in the eyes. I freeze, getting totally nervous. “Come here.” And he pulls me close to him, rubbing my back. He pulls away, kissing my forehead gently. “Let’s go to the store and get a test.”