Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

                “So, what do you want to do?” Louis asks as we get into his car, leaving mine alone.

                “BAR!” I shout, wiggling my eyebrows at my ex-boyfriend.

                “Yep, I’m going to get away with this. Taking Daddy Direction’s girlfriend to a bar. Also, she is a mother of an almost three year old and my ex-girlfriend, yep totally.” Louis rambles while I enjoy his adorable accent.

                “Daddy Direction can drink now though.” I add and Louis rolls his eyes.

                “I doubt he will.” Louis snorts, pulling up to his mum’s house. When we get out and get inside, there is a note on the fridge.

To Louis;

Don’t know if Ashton is with you. Taking Daisy, Fizzy and Phoebe to the ice cream shop. Lottie is at a friend’s house. You might as well go get something to eat because there is nothing in the fridge. Oh well.

Love you, Mum

                “Bar it is.” Louis smirks and I hurry to the extra bedroom that Louis’ house has always had. I bring my bag with and change into a pair of shorts and a nice tank top, quickly doing my hair. It gets put into a bun and I look myself over in the mirror. Nice. I think I’ve spent too much time with Haz…

*

                We sat at the bar and Louis ordered me a shot of something. It was about my fifth and Louis’ too. But he wasn’t fazed at all. While I was all over the place, falling around and staggering everywhere. Ya, I’m not a good drunk.

                A tall brunette boy makes his way over to me. He reminds me of Liam, he’s got the same build and hair color. He smiles at me and I smile back at him. I don’t want to be mean, do I?

*

                A couple more shots later and I’m grinding against the boy named Jace. Another girl is grinding against Louis and she is such a plastic. Fake boobs, fake lips, fake ass. She’s got the fake bleach blonde hair. Ya, she’s a whore. It’s taking all my being to not kill her.

                “Louis!” I squeal, pushing the boy away from me and heading over to Louis Tomlinson. I push the plastic out of the way and smile at my ex-boyfriend. We’re both totally wasted by now.

                “Ashton!” He squeals back in a girly voice. I know it’s the alcohol affecting him but damn, I worry about his sexuality sometimes. I know he isn’t gay; we have a kid together for gawd’s sake.

                “I’m ready to go home.” I pout and he nods, pulling out his phone. He tries calling Stan but there was no answer. So, I decide to call Elle. One of my closest friends from Doncaster.

                After the first couple of ringing noises, she finally answers. “Hullo?”

                “Elle!” I scream into the phone.

                “Ashton! Wait.” After a moment of silence, Elle continues. “You’re drunk.”

                “Kind of.” I laugh, rolling my eyes at the dumbness of her. “Will you come pick us up?”

                “Sure.” She sighs and I tell her which bar it is. About twenty minutes later, the medium height blonde makes her way into the bar, grabbing Louis and I’s wrists and pulling us out of the place. Oh, we’re going on an adventure! We’re going on an adventure! Elle, Ashton and Louis are going on an adventure!