Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

                When I wake up next to Louis and notice we’re both not wearing clothes, I scream bloody murder. Then, I try to get up and get tangled up in the blankets. With a thud, I fell off the bed with the blankets surrounding me. Louis only has a thin sheet covering him in all the right places thankfully.

                “What is-Oh, hi Ashton.” Louis’ mum bounds through the door. I squeal, wrapping the blankets tighter around me. Louis jumps up because his mum wakes him. When he notices he is naked, he grabs a pillow and covers his little Tomlinson. Yes, I just called it that.

                “Mum, what is going-,” Lottie stops mid-sentence, her jaw dropping. Fizzy bounds in after her, her jaw dropping in unison. I blush, burying my head into my blanket. I don’t even want to look to see how Louis is reacting.

                “Lottie. Fizzy. Get out. Now.” Louis’ mum snaps and both girls run out, closing the door behind them. She doesn’t look so happy. Why though?

                “How can you guys do this? You have Shae!” She eyes us both. “And you’re both in relationships!”

                Oh. My. Gawd. Liam.

                As if his ears were ringing, my phone starts to ring One Thing by Finger Eleven. Liam’s ringtone. I lean over to get it but exit out of the call. I knew this was not the time.

To: Liam

Txt u later. Talking to Jay x

                “Wanna tell me a convincing story for why I shouldn’t be killing you right now because you both cheated?” Jay snaps and I throw my phone back down on the floor, looking at her. “And get some damn clothes on, Louis.”

                There is a shuffling before Louis finally answers. “There.”

                “We were drunk.” I squeak out and Johanna just gives me a look.

                “And?”

                “And nothing. It was a dumb mistake.” Louis cuts in and my heart drops to my stomach. Yes, I remember him saying I love you to me.

                “Whatever. I was going to tell you that the boys are coming tonight because, quoting Liam; ‘Harry is missing his Renesmee way too much and that to tell Lou he is picking Renesmee over him’. Who is Renesmee?” Jay laughs, rolling her eyes. Same old Johanna Tomlinson.