Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

So I’m writing this (Author’s Note) at like one in the morning on Friday night!

Go to the video on the side and watch it, full screen. Listen to the music and read the words. Just do it for me. Then, go on reading this lovely chapter. When you get done, read the Author’s Note at the end and go on commenting and voting and do what you do but I hope it makes an impact.

The photo and external link are also Danielle hate. Please take a moment and look at them. (Hopefully it works)

                “I need to pee.” Louis finishes and I slap his chest playfully. He scared the shit out of me!

                “Let’s go.” I laugh and we all get into the vehicle. I buckle Shae in and sit in the passenger seat, turning on the radio and looking at my phone.

                *

                “Hand me the mashed potatoes.” Niall grumbles, spitting some of his food out. I raise an eyebrow and Shae shakes her head, looking quite spoiled.

                “What do you say, Uncle Niall?” Shae sings, sing songily. Turning three in a couple days, she is being snootier than ever. Ya, we’re screwed. I can see the headlines now ‘Shae, One Direction’s Little Miss Gets Everything She Wants’.

                “Shae.” Liam gives the almost three year old girl a look and she looks down, playing with her peas. We were kind of torturing her with vegetables. Carrots, green beans, peas, corn and asparagus. Ya, I don’t even eat that stuff…

                “Who are you guys going to first?” Louis raises an eyebrow. “I still don’t get why your parents are making you do a Thanksgiving. Like, they have nothing to do with it.”

                “I’m going to my mum’s last. She doesn’t think we will celebrate really, she just wants to see Shae and since we’re going to be in Doncaster anyways, it’s worth it. We’re going to Liam’s first and just going to relax for a day or two until they celebrate for Liam in Wolverhampton. Then we’ll go to Doncaster and stay with my parents and see Louis’ also.” I tell the boys and they nod.

                “Would you guys mind if a girl comes over tonight when we have movie night?” Niall speaks up and we all stare at him. Niall’s got a girlyfriend!

                “What’s her name?”

                “When did you meet her?”

                “Is she pretty?” Louis asks eagerly and all eyes turn on him.

                “You spend too much time with Harry.” Liam rolls his eyes and I laugh, nodding.