Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

                The boys were fantastic in the Olympics. We were on a night flight to America. Illinois more specifically. One Direction was performing at the Illinois State Fair with Hot Chelle Rae. This meant I get to meet Hot Chelle Rae! Hopefully. But, who wouldn’t say no to One Direction’s best friend in the whole wide world?

                Lilianna and Carrie were meeting up with us at the State Fair. This meant I wasn’t going to be alone during the day when the boys had to practice. They were bringing two of their friends; Kaitlyn and Amelia. I had convinced Elle and Katrina to fly to America also. Natalie and Gabby couldn’t come, sadly.

                The boys were all asleep. Then there was me. I was awkwardly sitting between Niall and Harry in a row, listening to all the boys sleep. Other people were on the flight also but they were asleep too.

                I noticed Louis stir and took that moment to get out of my seat and go talk to him. I unbuckled quietly and got up, heading over to the row Louis was in with Liam and Zayn. Thankfully, he was in the aisle seat. I poked him, causing his eyes to snap open. Bet he was expecting some crazy fan.

                “Hey, love.” He smiles, still half asleep. When he starts to fall asleep again, I unbuckle his seatbelt. This causes him to jump with the slightest touch on his leg.

                “We need to talk.” I groan, walking down the aisle. There are a couple empty seats so we both sit in them, trying to get comfortable. I cross my right leg over my left and look at the boy next to me. He’s still half asleep but his eyes are as beautiful as ever.

                “What about?” Louis asks, rubbing the back of his neck.

                “Us.” I grind out, rubbing my temples. Shouldn’t he be the one talking to me about this? Not the other way around. This was totally awkward.

                “What about us?” Louis leans close to me, pressing his forehead against mine. Omg. Omg. Omg.

                “Is there an us?” I whisper, feeling his breath against my face.

                “There isn’t an Eleanor and I.” He admits, wrapping his arms around me with his forehead still pressed against my own.

                “Why not?” I pull away, sitting back in my seat.

                “Because I still love you.” Louis groans, putting his head in his hands.

                I whisper something to him that I’ve said multiple times.

                But, I’ve finally made my decision.

                “I love you too.”

*

*

                “Ashton. Wake up.” A husky British accent rings in my ear. I look up to see Harry having his head in my lap, hoping my chin.

                “What the fuck Styles?” I groan, pushing his finger away.

                “We’re at the State Fair.” He rolls his eyes, getting up. I look around and sure enough, we’re in their tour bus. I can hear snoring so I guess the other boys are in the bunks of the bus.

                “Oh yay! Are the girls here yet?” I ask and he shrugs, getting up and walking around. He disappears and a couple of thuds sound through the tour bus. Morning boys!