Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

Dedicated to SmileEveryoneItsMe because she made my horrible day a lot better(: I had a bad review on an older book and she helped a lot(: And since Katrina got the thing right I asked her if it was alright she got the dedication and she said it was fine(:

                I woke up surrounded by white. Let your dirty minds wander. But, the white was sheets. Really, really fluffy sheets. Hotel sheets to be exact. I slam my hand down on the bed. It makes feathers pop out everywhere and reveals a curled up Louis Tomlinson.

                “Lou.” I groan, poking him. He turns around, revealing his bare chest. I smell food and I raise an eyebrow.

                “Food!” Louis shouts loudly, jumping up and running out of the room. Only in his boxers. I slip his shirt on that he wore last night and hurry out of the room after him. I walk into a big living room/kitchen area that is surrounded by doors. Carrie and Lilianna are lying on the couch, watching a movie. Payton is sitting on the floor watching it with them. And the boys are crowded around the island, talking to Louis.

                “What are you guys cooking?” I ask, making all eyes go on me.

                “Food.” Harry replies sarcastically. We all gather around the table and Liam, Harry and Niall put big plates of food in the middle. Niall dives in quickly, piling tons of food on his plate. I take a little bit but not a lot, I’m not that hungry.

                “Sleep well?” Zayn asks me, looking up from his pile of food.

                “Yeah, why?” I raise an eyebrow, looking at the Bradford boy.

                “Didn’t sound like it to us, sounded pretty loud into the night.” He smirks and my eyes widen.

                “OH LOU!” Niall shouts.

                “HARDER LOUIS, HARDER!” Harry moans making Payton spit out her food, laughing so hard.

                “FASTER LOUIS!” Carrie squeals.

                “Was she that loud in bed with you Liam?” Zayn turns toward the Wolverhampton boy who blushes a deep red.

                “Shut up.” I snap, putting my head in my hands.

                “Aw is the moaner embarrassed?” Harry jokes and I lunge at him, pinning him on the ground.

                “Want to play Truth or Dare?” Carrie interrupts and we all nod. Gathering around in a circle, we turn off all the lights for effect. We’re retarded, can’t you tell?

                “Liam. Truth or dare?” Carrie asks. She really likes taking charge.

                “Truth.” Liam sighs and I can hear him move around.

                “Do you still love Ashton?” My mouth forms an ‘o’ shape and Louis squeezes my hand while Harry puts his arm around my shoulders.

                “Yes. But I love Danielle more.” He covers up. Louis squeezes my hand harder, making me wiggle around. “Zayn, truth or dare?”

                “Dare.” Zayn informs him quickly.

                “I dare you to kiss a mirror for ten seconds.” That was so lame, LiLi. But, Zayn gets up and turns on the kitchen light. He hurries off somewhere and emerges with a mirror. We time him and he actually does kiss the mirror for ten seconds. Lovely, Zayn.

                “Ashton, truth or dare?” Zayn asks me and I wiggle around, trying to get comfortable.

                “Dare.” I spit out before I can even think of what I’m saying.

                “I dare you to put on Twitter ‘We eloped! Now Mrs. Louis Tomlinson!’ and post a picture of you guys kissing.” Zayn smirks, turning on the light so we can all see each other.

                “Fine.” I groan, running to the room and grabbing my phone. I come back in and Louis pulls me onto his lap. We end up making Harry take the picture.

AshyAsh: We eloped! Now I’m Mrs. Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson x

                “Thank you.” Zayn laughs, finally receiving the tweet and picture.

                “Harry, truth or dare?” I look at my best friend who is on Twitter still.

                “Huh?” He looks up, exiting out of the app and looking up at me.

                “Haz, truth or dare?” I groan.

                “Dare.” He smirks. Same old Harry.

                “I dare you to take a picture of yourself just in boxers and put it on Twitter.” I smirk with content. Soon, Harry is in front of us with just a pair of Calvin Klein boxers on. He hands me the phone but I hand it over to Louis. Harry and I pose and Louis takes the picture, shoving the phone at us.

                In the picture, one of my legs is wrapped around Harry’s. It looks sexy. His arm is around my waist and I have my hand behind him on his ass. But, you can’t see that. Harry’s biting his lip with a smirk on his face and I was wiggling my eyebrows, which makes it look funny.

Harry_Styles: Love u best friend @AshyAsh x

AshyAsh: Love u too bestie @Harry_Styles x

Louis_Tomlinson: Getting left out of the love @Harry_Styles @AshyAsh x

AshyAsh: NO ONE LIKES U! @Louis_Tomlinson x

                Our game is interrupted though when my phone rings loudly. Shae’s babysitter.

                “Hello?” I ask into the phone. Shae’s been with the babysitter for a while because I didn’t want her to have to deal with the various changes going on.

                “Ashton?” The babysitter, Selena’s, voice squeaks.

                “Ya?” I raise an eyebrow at all the people staring at me.

                “I’m so sorry.” She cries out and then, everything goes black.

15 Comments & 15 Votes!

Chapter is crap.

Sorry!

Anywho; QUESTIONS.

1.) What's Louis' birthday?

2.) Who is Shae more like? Louis or Ashton? (Just an opinion)

3.) When was One Direction formed?

Whoever gets the two right and are first get the fan(: