Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

                “I can’t believe I’m going to meet One Direction!” A girl in front of us squeals. Katrina and I both laugh, rolling our eyes. Elle smirks, eyeing the girl. Lilianna and Amelia were in front of us somewhere. Carrie and Kaitlyn were behind us somewhere. We had all been doing different things but I had spotted both groups of girls in the line. Well, I went looking for them.

                “Love. You’re not going to meet them. You’re going to see them.” Elle informs the girl who shrugs happily. I snort, eyeing my best friends.

                “If Harry is wearing a hat it means he did it with someone last night.” She rambles. “An interviewer asked the boys once what would put them off about a girl. Liam said if she farted. Harry said if she spit at me. Louis said if she punched me in the face.”

                “Louis must not like you anymore. Or Harry. Or Liam.” Katrina whispers in my ear and I stick my tongue out at her. She’s so immature.

                “When people ask Louis directions, he always sends people the wrong way to laugh at. Harry once worked at a kissing booth. The boys got asked what their phobia’s were and Liam said spoons, Zayn said water and heights, Louis said growing up, Niall said waking up in the morning, Harry said crocodile eggs. Liam thought YOLO meant ‘yummy Oreos love origami’ at first.” The girl just keeps going. We all exchange a weird look. Some of this stuff I didn’t even know…

                “When Louis had a goldfish when he was younger, he tried to drown it. Harry says he admires a girl who can pee standing up. Louis’ ass is insured. Harry thinks tall girls are hot and short girls are cute. On the first day of school for Niall, he cried because his mom left him alone. When Niall was little, he was attacked by a pigeon on the toilet.”

                “Louis once told Harry that he saw him on TV. Harry asked what channel and Louis replied Animal Planet. Harry asked Liam what he would do if he chased him around with a spoon. Liam said he would straighten his hair. Louis said he always stares at Zayn while he is tweeting because he sticks his tongue out. Niall told people that he’d just give up if he was in the Hunger Games. He would get hungry too fast. Whenever the boys get mobbed, Zayn immediately looks for Niall because he knows he is afraid of crowds.” This girl was seriously fascinating.

                “An interviewer asked One Direction who washes the dishes and Niall replied the dishwasher. Liam said Nicki Minaj scares him as much as Paranormal Activity. When singing ‘I Want’ Harry once changed the lyrics to ‘You could be preoccupied, different dick every night’. Louis likes to kiss girls on their foreheads. Niall once argued with security for thirty minutes at the airport because they wouldn’t let him bring food on the plane.” She shuts up now, showing the ticket person her ticket.

                “FREEDOM!” Elle shouts, leaning against me. Katrina laughs and I blush.

                “I just learned a lot of things I didn’t know about One Direction.” I mutter, handing the girl all three of our tickets. She smiles, handing the part she didn’t need back to us. We go up the stairs and look around, wondering which way to go. We end up going to the left. I look around at the box seats, the track and then the stage. It’s got Hot Chelle Rae’s equipment on the stage now and I can see our tour bus. They’re fixing the back drop behind the stage and trying to get the big screens to work.

                “I don’t know which ones to believe though.” Katrina says sadly and I nod, finding our seats and jogging up the steps, hurrying over to Lilianna and Amelia.