Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

                When Shae finally gets out of the hospital, I’m extremely depressed. She has no memory what so ever of her hospital stay but she remembers other things. Names, dreams, songs.

                Speaking of, she’s sitting on the floor. Criss-crossed, she is in her own little world. We had moved, yet again. This time, we lived in an apartment building with the boys. We all had our own flats and then we shared our own big living room and kitchen but also had separate ones. Louis and I weren’t going to move in together. Not until we decided we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. Weird, right? But, look what happened when we decided it’d be smart to even sleep in the same bed.

                “Mummy. I’m going over to Uncle Zayn’s.” Shae mutters this to me, getting up and stretching and then jogging out of the room. I swear she acts more like a fifteen year old than a three year old.

                Louis and I were the only couple that didn’t live together. The most shocking couple that lived together was Danielle and Liam. But, Danielle is one of my closest friends now. Payton and Harry live together and are adapting well. Lilianna and Niall live together and damn do they go through a lot of food. Carrie and Zayn live together also and they’re probably the quietest couple.

                “ASHTON!” A husky voice screams and I look up to see my curly head freak of a best friend coming into the flat. He kisses my forehead and we sit down on the floor together, looking at the TV that is playing Friends.

                “What’s up?” I ask him, raising an eyebrow.

                “We have an interview tomorrow.” Harry shrugs casually, making me gasp. Ya, because my last interview went so well.

                “We?” I mutter, leaning my back against the couch.

                “Yep.” Harry states, popping the ‘p’. “Me, you, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Danielle, Payton, Carrie and Lilianna.”

                “All of us?” I squeak. “Together?”

                “Management wants it to happen. Publicity or something. Getting all the couples together and talking about relationships and future plans.” Harry laughs, rolling his eyes. Good ole’ Haz.

                “Lovely.” I groan, running a hand through my hair.

                “Oh, also. We wanted to go get paint for our flat doors and then the rooms we share together. Whenever you want you can paint in here.” Harry looks around my flat with a hint of disgust. Asshole.

                “Oh! When?” I ask cheerfully, jumping up and pulling Harry up with me.

                “Whenever everyone can. I think we’re just waiting for you.” Harry admits, making me blush.

                “No one wanted to come ask me?” I gasp, putting a hand to my chest.

                “Well… uh…” Harry looks at the ground, taking sudden interest in the floor.

                “I know I’ve been a bitch the last few days.” I laugh out, looking at Hazza. It was true though, I had been a total grouch. I pretty much killed Carrie the other day for saying my mascara had ran.