Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

** A Week and A Half Later **

                “I want Barbie though!” Three year old Shae squeals loudly, making Harry scoff.

                “But, Ken is ugly!” Harry protests, holding the Barbie tightly. They’re surrounded by boxes and Shae is using them as her own kingdom. This means I can put off unpacking as long as I want.

                Harry had helped me move out the day before because well, after I told Liam about Louis and me, I got kicked out. Yep, I got kicked out by the Daddy Direction. That’s not embarrassing.

{Flashback}

                “I, I kind of hooked up with Louis.” I whimper, sitting on the side of the bed in my old room.

                “YOU WHAT?!” He screams loudly, taking me back.

                “I, I kind of had sex with Louis.” I mutter, making sure that I don’t look him in the eyes.

                “Get out!” He growls. I look up, tears in my eyes.

                “What’s going on?” Harry bounds into the room, the three other boys at his heels. Guess they heard the screaming. Louis looks between Liam and me and his face goes pale. Liam takes the opportunity and punches him in the face. Louis grabs his cheek where Liam hit him, right below the eye. Liam takes one more swift punch then takes off running. Leaving a very shocked 4/5 of One Direction in my bedroom.

                “What happened?” Niall whispers, looking at the door and then me. A tear slips down my face and Louis is at my side quickly. Zayn, Harry and Niall’s eyes widen.

                “Oh.” Harry gasps.

                “My.” Niall continues.

                “Gawd.” Zayn finishes and I let out a small giggle.

                “I think I’m going to move when we get home. It’s for the best.” I sigh, running a hand through my hair. I kiss Louis’ cheek, right where the bruise is and get up. Maybe I just made the biggest mistake of my life. Or maybe I didn’t. I guess time would tell.

{End of Flashback}

                “Ashton?” A husky voice brings me out of my foggy thoughts.

                “Ya?” I ask, tilting my head. Shae’s got both dolls now. I guess Harry gave in.

                “Do you want to go take Shae to the playground? She wants to.” He smiles, standing up. He stretches; he had been on the ground for about an hour playing with Shae.

                “Sure.” I look down at my daughter and my heart breaks. She’s crying again. It’s something that has happened a lot in the past week since we moved out. Away from her only father figure. She’s too young to really understand everything that is going on. But she knows one thing, Daddy and Mummy are fighting and don’t live together anymore.