Chapter One

Chapter One

I am so stuck in all of my books so hopefully this will help (:

                “Ashton!” Niall pouts as I hold the brownie in the air, way out of his reach.

                “What do you say, Nialler?” I smirk, holding it even higher when he jumps up and down.

                “No!” He groans, crossing his arms over his chest. He stops jumping and he just stares at me. Niall always thinks that this will work. But it never does. You’d think he’d learn.

                “Niall…” I laugh, waving the brownie in front of his nose and moving it away quickly when he goes to reach for it.

                “Fine!” He shouts, giving me a dirty look. “Ashton Knight is the prettiest, loveliest girl in the whole wide world. If Liam Payne wasn’t her boyfriend I’d totally jump on her.” And with that, I hand the Irish boy back his brownie. He runs off, making me laugh. I crash on the couch in between Zayn and Harry. Both boys laugh at me and Harry and Zayn high five me. Goal achieved for Ashton!

                “What’s wrong with Niall? He’s hiding in the cabinet in the kitchen.” Liam comes into the room and sits on the opposite couch, raising an eyebrow.

                “Ashton stole a brownie again.” Harry laughs, putting an arm around my shoulders.

                “Nice job.” My boyfriend laughs.

                “Is Shae asleep?” I ask, referring to my daughter. She hates going down for naps but usually at least one of the boys could put her down. Their voices helped a lot.

                “Ya. Louis helped.” Liam tells me and I nod.

                “Liam.” I sigh, coming out of the bathroom. My best friend jumps out of his chair and walks quickly over to me. We both look at the pregnancy test at the same time.

                “You’re pregnant.” Liam mumbles and I nod, tears starting to fall down my face.

                “I don’t-don’t know how this is goi-going to work out!” I stutter, dropping the pregnancy test in the trash bin.

                “I’ll be here for you. Be my girlfriend.” Liam looks me right in the eyes and hugs me tight.

                “Okay.” I sigh and we keep that one secret to ourselves.

                “Want a glass of water?” Liam asks, waving his hand in front of my face. We had been dating since then, for two and a half years now. Liam is known as Shae’s father in the house. Harry found out about our little secret a day after Shae was born but he promised to keep it the secret. I threatened to chop off his curls.