Part Fourteen

I pick up my phone and began to text, the one person I knew I could. Stacy. She's the only one that knows about what happened with me and Elliot, the rest of them had no idea what was going on. "I need your help with some thing" I text her, hoping she would reply soon. After about two minuets, my phone begins to vibrate. I look down and see that Stacy had text me. Although it only took a few minuets, it felt like forever. I pick up my phone and quickly read the message. "I'm coming over" it reads. Phase one of my plan is complete. Now for phase two, telling her about the pregnancy. I have no idea how she will react, but knowing Stacy, it will either be really good or really bad! 

About twenty minuets later, I finally hear a knock at the door. I jump up and open the door, where I find Stacy stood there nervously. 

"What's going on?" she asks me, looking up. I can see that she's nervous about the whole thing, and to be honest, if I was in her situation, I would be too. 

"Erm, maybe you should come in" I say, making her even more nervous. I walk into the living room, where she follows me. We both sit down on the sofa and I take a deep breath before saying "I'm pregnant, Stacy". I don't know why, but telling her wasn't like telling Ella. It was easy. 

"Oh" she says, sounding shocked. Unlike Ella, she doesn't look ashamed of me though, she just looks nervous for me. 

"I know" I sigh. 

"Is it Example's?" she asks me. I nod slowly, as I look down at my lap, where I'm fiddling my thumbs. I don't know why she doesn't just call him Elliot. It would normally annoy the hell out of me, but right now, I couldn't care less. All that mattered to me right now was this baby. "Well what are you going to do?" she asks me, expecting me to have a plan. I look up at her, and I can see how worried she really is. 

"I don't know" I shrug. 

"Well you have to tell him" she says, as if I didn't already know that. 

"I know, but it's almost impossible to get near him" I sigh. 

"Nothing's impossible, Lee. We just have to come up with a plan" she says, with a small smirk. I knew she would know what to do, she always does. They might not always be as sensible as Ella's ideas, but right now, I would take anything I could get. I close my eyes at the thought of what it could be, and then I feel her put her arm around me. 

"Don't worry. I'm here for you" she says. I look up and see her friendly smile. 

"I know. I just don't see a way out of this mess" I tell her. 

"Well we could always sell your story to a paper. It's a win, win situation. One you will get a load of money, two you will get yourself known and three he might see it and come and find you" she says. Like I said, not the most sensible ideas. 

"No. I'm not going to put him through that" I answer. I couldn't do that to him, he means so much to me. Although I know I might never see him again, I will always have hope that one day we might be together, but if I sold the story, that would never happen and the man I love will never love me back. 

"What about your parents? How are you going to tell them?" she asks, with a grin on her face. 

"What are you smiling at?" I ask her, unsure if she's making fun out of this whole situation. 

"You really like him don't you?" she asks. This makes me blush, basically confirming her theory. 

"Don't worry. You'll see him again, I promise" she says, hugging me again. She seems so certain at the whole thing, but even I know that it's almost impossible. 

"Thanks, but even I know that's not going happen and to answer your other question, I have no idea how I'm going to tell them. They'll kill me and not to mention my brothers, they'll flip. Knowing them, they'll try and hunt him down or something and he means too much to me, to let anything happen to him. 

"True. I'm sure they'll come to terms with it and let's face it, they don't really have a choice do they?" she says, smiling.