Part Three

*present day* 

I take a deep breath before trying to answer Ella once more. Third time lucky of course. 

"It's just-" I begin. 

"What?" she asks me, looking eager to know what's up. 

"I'm, I'm, I'm" I begin, but the next half of that sentence won't come out. It's probably because I don't want to admit to myself that it's true. I take a final deep breath and then I open my bag and pull out the pregnancy test. I thought that would be easier than telling her. I hold it up at eye level so that Ella can see it. I watch as her mouth drops and she looks shocked. 

"Oh shit Leela!" she says in shock. 

"I know" I say, as I feel a tear roll down my cheek again. I turn away and quickly rush off out of the door. I run to my car and sit down in the drivers seat. I put my head on the steering wheel and I cry, like I've never cried before. I Look back at the house, where I see Ella stood there, she looks up stairs and then she looks at me. She then does a little call me signal and then I put the key in the ignition, before pulling away. At that moment 'we'll be coming back' comes on the radio and it makes my heart melt. I quickly turn it off. There are so many memories with that song and now there's another one. I pull up at home where I run straight to my room and lay on my bed. I put my head in my pillow and I cry again. I've been crying so much today! All the memories of that week come flooding back into my mind. Why did I have to be so stupid. It was just a holiday romance, we knew it wasn't anything serious, but still I feel like I need him and I can't bare to be away from him. I haven't seen him since we left, that's about a month ago. I would have stayed longer in Spain with him, but he had to leave. It was horrible. 

*Flashback* 

It was the first day of our holiday. We had just got to the hotel and I was so tired. Coming all the way from the UK, to Spain, it's a long trip. Me and the others were all sharing a room, so we all went off to our rooms to unpack. After we had finished we all piled into the living room and sat down. 

"Who wants to come out and get smashed then?" Stacy asked, excitedly. 

"Me!" Jane said happily, as she ran back into her room. 

"I don't really feel like it" I told them, I didn't want to put a downer on it or anything, but I was tired and I didn't really want to sit in a club whilst they are all dancing and picking up men and I would have been on my own. 

"No come on, Lee. It'll be fun" Stacy said. At that moment Jane came back out of her room. She'd gotten changed into a little black dress. Typical her, she's always on the pull. 

"No, I just don't feel like it" I said. 

"It's ok. I'll stay in with you, then" Ella told me, she's such a good friend. 

"No, you go out and have fun. I'll be fine" I insisted and to my surprise it worked. They all left and I decided to that I would watch some TV. After a while, I began to get a bit bored. Maybe I should have just gone with them, after all, I thought to myself. So I went down stairs to the lobby as there was nothing better to do. When I got there, I went straight over to the bar. I sat down on the stool and ordered a drink. 

"Hey" I heard someone say, I turned to see that a handsome looking man had taken the seat next to me. 

"Hi, I'm Leela" I smiled. 

"Nice name. I'm Elliot. Can I buy you a drink?" he asked me. I agreed. We sat there for about an hour, just talking about ourselves. 

"So what do you do?" I asked him. 

"I'm a singer, song writer" he told me. 

"Yeah right" I laughed. 

"No seriously, I am" he insisted. 

"Well I've never heard of a singer called Elliot" I told him, still not believing him. 

"I know" he laughs "that's because I use a stage name, Example" he told me. That's when I noticed. It was him! I knew he looked familiar, but I didn't see it. I don't know why. I've always been a fan. I think he's amazing. I had to try my hardest not to fangirl over him. 

"Oh yeah. I know who you are" I told him, not being able to contain my excitement. 

"Thought you would" he smiled. We talked some more, mainly about his music and university. 

"So are you staying here?" he asked me. Meaning the hotel. 

"Yeah. Are you?" I asked. 

"Yep. Nice place isn't it" 

"Yeah" I agreed. It then got awkward and we sat there looking at each other for about five minuets. 

"Look I don't do this a lot, but do you want to come back to my hotel room?" he asked me. We'd been drinking a bit, but not so that we were drunk. 

"I don't know what to say" I said speechless. Example, the Example was asking me back to his hotel room! 

"You don't have to say nothing. Just come with me" he told me. 

"Alright then" I smiled and he held onto my hand. We went up to his room which was on the top floor. My room was on the floor underneath, so we weren't that far apart. He unlocked the door and then he walked through the door. He looked back at me and held the door open. I went to walk in, but I tripped over the door frame, falling onto him. We both laughed, as he put his arms around me. I looked up to him and we looked into each others eyes for a couple of minuets and then he slowly leaned in and kissed me. We stayed snogging for about five minuets before I pulled myself back to my feet. We smiled at each other. He pulled me into the room by my arm, but not so that it would hurt me. 

"Get in here" he laughed. I stood in the middle of the massive hotel room and Example closed the door. He then turned back to me and then he walked towards me. He picked up my hands and held onto them, whilst leaning in and kissing me again. It was so magical. Like in the movies or something. It was like there were actually fire works. I had never felt that way about anyone before. He Pulled away and let go of one of my hands, but kept hold of the other. He lead me into the bedroom, where he pushed me onto the bed and then climbed on top of me, he then began to kiss me again. I had never felt so special. I never thought that I would get with Example, even just for a night. It seemed impossible. I felt like the luckiest person in the whole of the universe.