Part Five

We walked all the way back to the hotel hand in hand, not caring who was staring at us. When we finally got back to the hotel, Elliot walked me to my hotel room. 

"Today was great" I told him. 

"I know. I hope we can do it again sometime" he said. 

"Me too" I agree. It then got a bit awkward. 

"I guess this is good night then" he said, looking nervous. 

"Yeah. Good night" I said and then we both looked at each other for a second. At that moment, he leaned in a kissed me again. After about two minuets of kissing we both pulled away. 

"Meet me tomorrow?" he asked me. 

"Of course" I replied, not being able to contain my smile. 

"Meet me at the beach again? Same time?" he asked. 

"Yeah. I can't wait" I told him. 

"Me neither" he smiled and then kissed me once more, before he left. I watch as he walked over to the lift. He pressed the button and then looked back at me and smiled before getting in the lift. I turn around and enter the hotel room, where the girls were all sat up waiting. I checked the time and it was about ten o'clock. 

"Where the hell have you been?" Jane asked me, sounding suspicious. 

"Yeah, we've been worried sick" Ella said as she jumped up out is her seat. 

"I've just been out. I got a bit bored and I needed some fresh air" I lied, knowing that I probably wouldn't get away with it. 

"Well why are you soaking wet in your underwear then?" Stacy asked me in a bitter tone. I then remembered. I looked down and I was just in my underwear. I then drop the pile of my clothes, which where in my hand, onto the sofa. 

"I Erm. I decided to go swimming" I told them. 

"On your own?" Stacy asked, in the same tone. I don't know why my friends have to be so nosy. 

"Yeah, well you all went out" I told them. At that moment, I slowly walked into my bedroom, to avoid anymore questions. I couldn't tell than about Elliot. I will just have to keep pulling sickies until we get back to the UK on Saturday. In fact, maybe I'll tell them on the plane or something, or maybe not at all. As I sat on my bed, I could hear the others talking about me. 

"I wonder why she's acting so weird" Jane said. 

"I don't know. She's never normally like this. I mean, usually she would jump at the chance to come shopping with us, but for some reason, she doesn't now" Ella explained. 

"I know. This whole holiday was her idea" Stacy butted in. 

"I know. If she doesn't come out with us tomorrow then I am going to have a right go at her. She is really beginning to get on my nerves" Jane said. 

"I know me too. I think she might be losing it. I mean, who goes swimming on their own and then walks home in their underwear?" Stacy said. The next day, I decided I would try and go out with the girls so that they would know that something was wrong. I got up at normal time and got ready for the day. At that time, only Ella was up. I walked into the living room to find her sat on the sofa with a magazine. 

"You're awake" she smiled, when she saw me. 

"Yep. So what do you have planned today?" I asked her. 

"Not much. I think we're just going to go to the beach or something" she answered, still smiling. "Are you coming?" she continued, she looked at me like she already knew the answer though.