Part Six

I had no idea where we were going, but I knew it would be perfect. I sat watching him as he drove. Then he reached his left hand out and held onto mine. He turned to me and smiled. I don't know why, but when I was with him, I left safe and like nothing could ever hurt me. At that moment my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID, and it was Ella. I presses ignore and then continued to watch Elliot driving. It was no use though as Ella decided to text me instead. I pulled my hand away from Elliot so that I could read it. It said "Where the hell are you, Lee? Stacy just told me that she saw you getting dragged towards a car with some creep. What's going on?". 

"Oops" I accidentally said out loud. 

"What's up?" Elliot asked, turning towards me. 

"Oh it's just my friend. She thinks you've kidnapped me" I explained. He laughed at this. I quickly texted her back saying "That wasn't me. I'm on the beach. She must be mistaken" I lied. We pulled up outside a small restaurant. It looked pretty low profile, but I could tell that it was five stars. Once the car had stopped, he turned to me and smiled. 

"Here we are" he said and I smiled back at him. He got out of the car, whilst I stayed sitting. I was just undoing my seat belt, when he opened the door for me. He held it like a chauffeur. I stepped out, trying not to fall, like when I went to his hotel room. Once I was out, he shut the door behind and me and then he held onto my hand again. We walked into the restaurant, where we were greeted by a young looking, Spanish woman. 

"Mr and Mrs Gleave?" she asked him. I felt my heart beat faster. Mrs Gleave! Imagine that! 

"Yep" he said. It was obvious that she recognised him, because he wasn't wearing his sun glasses. 

"Would you like to follow me then?" she asked, as she walked towards a two seated table. It was by the wall and the table was candle lit. He pulled the chair out for me to sit down. He then walked round the table and took his own seat. The woman was still stood at the table. 

"Here are your menu's. I will be over shortly to take your order" she handed us both a menu, before she walked away. Once she had left Elliot reached out and held my hand on the table. This made me smile. Why is he so perfect? We sat looking through the menu for a while before the girl came back to take our order. We told her and then went off to give our order in. At the side of the table, there was a little bucket with ice and wine in. Elliot reached in and picked it out. He poured us both a glass and then he smiled at me once more before drinking. I looked at the bottle and it was a really expensive bottle too! He must have spent a fortune here. After we had eaten, we both stood up and we walked out of the restaurant. The whole night was perfect. We went back to his car and I got in the passenger seat. Once we pull up to the hotel, we both get out of the car and he walks round to let me out again. We held hands as we walked towards the reception and up to our rooms. We went up to my floor and then as we were going out of the lift, we were greeted by Stacy. She stood there in shock and I quickly looked around. There was no one there, so I pulled her into the lift so that we could talk to her. I looked round at Elliot who looked startled at the whole thing. I leaned over and pressed the top floor button. 

"Example?!" she managed to spurt out, after about two minuets of pure shock. "You and Example!" she said, realising what was going on. 

"Yeah, look, please calm down. It's not really that big of a deal" I said, trying to shut her up. 

"Yes it is, you're seeing Example!" she repeated. 

"I know, but you can't tell anyone. I don't want all the publicity" Elliot said. 

"Oh. I get it now. All that sneaking off and everything. Well if I'm keeping this secret then I'm going to need you to something for me" she said. I was dreading what she was about to say, but I tried to make it look like I wasn't nervous. 

"What is it?" I asked her, my voice beginning to wobble. She can be really nasty sometimes and she could have asked me to do anything. 

"I want Example's autograph and I want him to follow me on twitter" she said, with a menacing grin. 

"Alright then. But you know you can talk to me yourself right. Oh and call me Elliot" he told her and she went bright red. We went into Elliot's hotel room so that he could sign a picture for him. It only took him a couple of seconds and then he decided to follow Stacy on twitter. At that moment I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to see that he had followed me too. I looked over at him and he winked, before putting his own phone back into his pocket. Me and Stacy then left to go back to our own hotel room. Just before I left, Elliot kissed me once more and he whispered in my ear. "Same time, same place tomorrow?" he asked. I nodded before leaving. He smiled. As me and Stacy were in the lift she said to me "I can't believe you're seeing him though!" 

"Me neither" I said with a smile on my face.