New friends

DISCLAIMER JK Rowling owes the characters and stuff.

Last time: we have met four different boys with four different stories; Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Sirius Black and James Potter.

.......

.......

.......

.......

.......

.......

.......

While standing on platform 9 ¾ James started to feel slightly nervous, for the first time this day. Not even when his mom told him to walk straight into a wall, it wasn't the weirdest thing he had tried. You don't want to know what that is. It wasn't the fact that he would travel all alone to a place he has never been before, honestly, he was happy to get out of the house. But he wouldn't see his parents before Christmas.

"You will write to me, right?" James wanted to know.

"Of course" his mom assured him. "Every day if you like"

James knew he would miss them, but probably not that much. "It's okay" he hastened to add. "Once in a while will be okay" he smiled. She smiled back. Oh, he would miss her so much.

James hugged his mom one last time before entering the train. He walked down to the end of the train where he found a compartment, already with a boy in it. Probably a first year like himself.

James recognized him instantly as a Black. Even though he had never seen the boy before. The boy had long black hair (with perfect waves), skin that was so pale it was almost white, wizard robes in green, black and silver. There was no way this boy is not a Black.

He decided to have a little fun with him.

"Hi, can I sit here?" James asked. The boy looked at James, seemed to study him, see if he was good enough to sit with him. But before he had the time to answer James sat down in front of him. "I'm, White, Jack White, you?" it was the first thing that came to mind.

The boy took a closer look at James as if he was trying to figure something out. Then he seemed to throw whatever idea he had out of his head. "And I am Black, Sirius Black," he said proudly while he straightened his back. What a prat. "I could have sworn you were a Potter," he said Potter like it's a bad thing.

"Well no Potter here" James didn't say more, he would let Black take the next move. They sat for a while. Black looked like he wanted to ask about something, but didn't quite know how to.

James couldn't stand it. "Both of my parents are magical if that's what you are thinking about," said James. He tried to sound like it mattered to him. He would get Black so good.

Black's face expressed the deepest confusion, "No, no, not at all" he paused. "I was thinking if I should throw a dungbomb at you or try to be your friend," he said it very calm and like he actually meant it. James' jaw dropped.

"Are you serious?" James asked confused.

"I'm always Sirius" Black answered.

James just stared at him in confusion. What in Merlin's name was he talking about? Then it hit him, his name is Sirius Black. Once James caught the joke, he laughed. He had no idea what was so funny, but he laughed. James had never thought that a Black would make a joke.