Here I Am

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

We had walked all night with no real issues except the stray walker here and there.

Even found a little shed to sleep in for the night. I had gotten a couple spider bites, but it was better then sleeping in a tree or in the open.

But as our day carried on, we heard voices. And when we investigated,  we discovered Merle and 3 others had been trailing us this whole time.

Out to kill us.

We were right all along.

No one ever leaved Woodbury.

After arranging the body parts as a message for the fools following us, we stopped and scouted the area a little.

"They aren't far, I can hear their voices"I said as I looked at the trees above me, finding a good tree to climb for my lethal attack.

"Im going to hide behind those shrubs over there" she said as she started walking.

I hurriedly grabbed the sturdiest branch to hold my weight and I pulled myself up high enough that I wouldn't be seen.

Once we both were positiones, it only took a matter of 10 minutes or so before they stumbled along our message.

I listened to them bicker back and forth for a few moments and I hoped they just decided to leave us be. But I knew that wouldn't be the case.

This would only end in bloodshed. And i didn't want to kill Daryl's brother.

Daryl...there he was in my head again. Back like a reoccuring dream.

Next thing I knew Michonne leaped from her hiding spot and sliced the head off of one guy, and stabbed the other.

I snapped out of it and leaped from the tree, sinking both blades in the back of the next man. Leaving Merle the only one left.

Merle pulled a gun and started firing off rounds at Michonne.

This wasn't part of the plan. I was on the opposite side of the clearing from her and she was forced to run because of him.

He quickly circled around to me and pointed the gun at me. He didn't fire, and I didn't move a muscle.

"Ill give you 10 seconds to run for it....but it ain't for you...it's for my brother" He said, biting back a little emotion.

I stood there and he started to count so i booked it after Michonne,  running as fast as I could.

I yelled after her and I got no reply whatsoever.

She hadn't been shot down had she? No. She kept running. I saw her. Michonne couldn't die. But I had to make sure.

I circled back around, making sure I wouldn't cross paths with Merle.

It took about 10 minutes to find my way back to the clearing by safely avoiding contact with Merle.