Time To Flee The Coope

The day carried on and Michonne and I had never been more on edge.

Everyone was going about there daily business like it was nothing. Like flesh eating zombies weren't just outside these fences, ready to tear apart the first living thing they could get their hands on.

How could they ignore it. Delude themselves.

Michonne sighed as she stood up from the chair she was sitting in. I noticed her watching Andrea across the street talking to the scientist guy Milton.

"What's up?" I asked her as I looked up at her and then folowed her gaze to Andrea.

"It just isn't right, none of this is" she said. She continued to look around for a moment before her eyes met the windows of the Governors apartment.  "I say we sneak in there and find out what we can"

I looked at the apartment and then around us, standing up and stretching my arms above my head.

A few surronding men gave me looks for my showey attire and I ignored them.

"Ok, but let's make sure were unseen, yeah?" I said.

Michonne nodded and we started casually walking the streets. No one suspected a thing as we passed them by. Andrea didn't even say a word to us.

We entered the building and walked the halls, taking the stairs to the second floor. Thankfully we didn't run into a single guard or person, so sneaking into his place was easy.

Once we were inside, Michonne took her sword from the cabinet the Governor had it set in.

She then pulled out 2 more blades and I smiled upon the realization that they were my own blades.

I rushed over snd grinned, taking them from her grasp as I slid them onto my back "I've missed this" I said.

Michonne slid her blade on her back and nodded in agreement "me to"

We took a look around the room and Michonne picked up a journal that sat on the Governors desk. She flupped through a few paiges until she reached a list of names. It was a long list, and it ended with the name Penny with a few lines.

She turned the page again and it was covered in lines, the rest of the pages,  all lines.

"He really is a nutcase" I said quietly as I shared a look with her.

There was a sudden thudding sound and we both looked at one another again. Our eyes wandered to the closet which was shut and we slowly walked towards it.

"You think it came from here?" I asked her, looking around the room again.

"I'm sure of it" she said, taking a knife trying to pry it open.

She wasn't at it very long because there was sudden approaching voices from down the hall, one of them being the governors.

We scurried off into the neighboring room and Michonne ducked behind a loose curtain while I looked around, finding a corner secluded with boxes to hide in. No one would see me.

"I like a party as much as the next guy, but were using a lot of resources, like the generators" Milton said.

"I thought you loved a good party" the Governors voice echoed through the rooms.

"Loosen up Milty, have some fun for once" Merles voice chimed in next.

I still didn't know how i felt about him. I couldn't get over the fact he was Daryl's brother.

I blocked out the rest of what was said, it didn't matter to me. I already knew the Governor was mental, I didn't need further proof of that.

Once they left, I krept out of my corner and walked over to the window on the backside of the apartment. It was covered with sweet Georgia vines but I could see through it to an opening. I openee it up and Michonne peered through.