Another Day In Paradise

The next morning came to quickly. I hadn't slept that long in months. Not since the farm.

I dreamt of Daryl last night, we were back on the farm. He took me out hunting with him and he kissed me by the bushes full of Cherokee Rose's.

I dont remember the rest, but it was enough to make me squirm when I woke up and realized he wouldn't be there with me.

I heard a knock on the door and I got up out of bed and opened it up, leaning against the door frame.

A man stood before me, looking me up and down in my shorts and tank top with no bra.

I cleared my throat and he looked to my eyes finally "the Governor wishes for you guys to have breakfast with him and Milton this morning, I'll be waiting outside the door to escourt you" he said.

I nodded my head and closed the door and Andrea sat up and looked at me, having heard what the man said.

"Breakfast?" She asked.

Michonne came out of the bathroom in new clothes and I smiled at her "yeah. With the governor" I said, looking around for my bag of clothes.

I grabbed some clothes and started stripping on the spot. I had lived with these woman for a good 8 months, and they had seen everything on me.

I slipped on some rough denim high waisted shorts and a grey crop top with no bra, and I grabbed my boots and slipped them on next

After everyone was dressed and Andrea was given her medicine, we were escorted to the Governors apartment and let in.

The table was set with amazing food that I hadn't eaten since the farm. It would be good to have a solid breakfast in me.

We all sat down and I looked at a nervous man with glasses and old fashioned clothes. He was staring at me, but quickly looked away when he saw that I caught him.

The governor brought some syrup to the table and set it down while taking a seat next to me. He himself looked me over, eyes lingering on my breasts before moving his eyes to his plate.

"In surprised you guys survived out there as long as you did" the governor said.

"Why, because were woman?" Andrea asked him, sipping her orange juice.

"Because you were alone"he said, giving her a pointed look.

I knew michonne would hardly say a thing so I merely watched everyone's body language and expressions, observing.

"We had each other" shensaid back, digging into her food like the rest of us.

"3 against the world. What are the odds of that " he said, thinking to himself. "I'm impressed. Surviving in the wild is hard, you wake up every morning wondering if today is the day you die"