Chupacabra

The next morning was like any other morning. Warm sun shining in on me and it felt warm on my body.

A refreshing feeling to wake up to, and I hoped every day would be like this.

I sat up and sighed as I ran a hand through my curly hair and threw my legs over the side of the bed, walking to the bathroom and doing my business, brushing my teeth and putting on lotion and deodorant.

I walked back into my bedroom and slipped on my clothes for the day.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

The shorts I wore were starting to get a little big, the thought made me sigh. I was already small, wearing a size 5 pants and small shirts, I actually wanted to gain weight. I just couldn't seem to put it on.

I couldn't find a belt so I dealt with the looseness .

I walked downstairs to see all the woman but Andrea in the kitchen cooking up a storm in the kitchen. I walked in and smiled "Good morning ladies" I said to everyone.

Lori smiled over at me "Morning? Honey it's already 3 in the afternoon" she said to me. Everyone nodded in agreement

"You must've needed it" Aunt Patricia said.

My eyes widened "I was supposed to go help Rick and the others look for that little girl!" I said in aggravation with myself.

Carol merely smiled at my kindness "it's okay, they already did go looking , but Daryl is still out there" she said "I hope he's okay"

I crossed my arms over my chest "is he alone?" I asked her.

No one really said anything at first, but Carol nodded to my question. I sighed "What direction was he going?" I asked

"He said he was going towards the Water , down bank" Lori said. Beth looked and me and shook her head "You can't go" she said.

I gave her a look that she knew all to well and I walked away. I went to the gun cabinet that held mostly just melee weapons and no guns. I grabbed a set of throwing knives that I had always kept in my back pack when I went to school and I slipped them into the back of my waistline as I started my way outside. But when I did, I saw Andrea on the top of the RV.

"Hey" I said kindly, trying to make friends "I was wondering why you weren't inside, seems your tired of the woman's work?" I asked her.

She looked back at me and smiled "I feel like you might get the feeling" she said to me as she looked back at the field.

I walked closer to the RV. "In a sense, but I'm not good with guns" I said.

She suddenly stood up with the gun "Walker, walker!" She exclaimed. The men came running into the clearing and Andrea was ready to take this one down.

"Hershel wants to deal with the walkers" Rick said sternly , but everyone was to upset to pay attention to anything he was saying.

I ran up past the RV to the fence line to try and get a better look. The sun was shining so brightly , it wasn't easy to get a good look, so I bent down under the fence and ran out a ways as all the men passed me. I heard commotion behind me from Andrea and Dale and I stared at the walker as it came closer and the men got closer.