Repentance

Your perspective;

I awoke in, believe it or not, my bed. It was dark out, how long have I been asleep? Then it hit me, was all of that a dream? A big nightmare. I was actually beginning to believe that the last month was all a bad dream. Starting with Melonie....poor Melonie. A single tear rolled down my cheek. If that truly was a dream, then Melonie would be alright. Is she? LEAHY!! Leahy is okay! She's not dead, she's alive. I just know she is.

It was all a bad dream...

I wished.

The bedroom door creaked open, revealing Val.  In she came while wearing nothing but a small nightgown. It actually managed to make me blush. Her....assets, were bulging out almost completely free. This is the first time I've ever seen her vulnerable. I was shocked to say the least.

Without a word said, Val squeezed her way into the bed right by my side. Her warm body made contact with mine as she wiggled her arms around my torso. The whole thing was uncomfortable, why was she acting this way? I could feel her breath hit my neck as she buried her head in the nook. Shivers made their way down my spine. I don't think she knows I'm awake yet...

Val: ...I do.

You: WHAA!!

As if she read my mind, her eyes dug into my soul! The gaze and aura she was giving off was both weird and uncomfortable. My body began to shift uncontrollably as a result. A visible smirk appeared on Val. It's as if she's enjoying this.

Val: I must say, you're cute when flustered. I always admired Father's work. Such beauty. I guess you could say I'm a fan.

Her words were laced with seduction. My cheeks turned red as the flustering continued. This whole situation was embarrassing.

You: W-what's going o-on...?

Val's smirk grew into a full blown smile. A lewd expression took hold shortly after. I certainly wasn't expecting this behavior from Val. Beads of sweat poured down my face, I was so hot I was probably radiating actual heat. Now that me and Val were only a couple of inches apart, I noticed how gorgeous she actually was.

She was giving me the same look Yuma had on the day of our "fun

She was giving me the same look Yuma had on the day of our "fun." If that was anything to go by I knew there was trouble to soon follow. My heart was racing, I don't think a boy like me can handle such lewdness. After Yuma stole my first time you'd think it'd be easier.....you'd be wrong.

You: C-c-can we not do t-this?

Val: Do what?

Her tone was both annoyed and deadpanned. It came as a surprise really, Yuma was always straightforward. Val was a tough cookie to crack.

You: N-never mind...

She seemed to like that answer, at least I thought. Her hold on me only tightened, my head sunk into her bust against my will. She had me right where she wanted. I could feel her chin nuzzle into my scalp, it wasn't long before I was trapped inside Val's warm embrace. It felt surprisingly good.