#clash no. III

"She survived."

"Barely."

"I'm assuming that's not why you brought her to the cellar, is that?"

"It's not."

"Yet she survived."

"She did."

"Why?"

"..."

"Why did you save her, dear? Answer me."

"..."

"Enya,"

"She was lying, maman. She never dated Akashi-sama. She was just lying. That stupid girl."

"You shouldn't have saved her, my dear. She's a liar. Liars deserve pain."

"You're also a liar."

"Indeed."

"You deserve pain. She's just an immature girl. But you- you're evil."

"I wouldn't argue, my dear."

"You ruined me."

"I wouldn't argue with that either."

"You killed Father. You killed people. You still do. You're a liar and a killer. You deserve pain. Ino doesn't. Nor does Akashi-sama. Nobody but you do. Only you-"

"I cannot help but argue with that, my dear. I told you before, I never killed your father. It was you. He died because he was too ashamed to have a psychotic little daughter. That is the purpose of your life, Enya. Never forget who brought you in this world, who raised you. You owe your existence to me, my dear. So listen to maman. Be a good girl. Finish that boy. And I shall grant your utmost desire."

"You don't know shit about me."

"Freedom. It's a mesmerising concept, indeed."

"I-"

"You want a new life, don't you? You want to get away from your past. And you will. Just do as I say."

"I will never let you hurt him. I will-"

"Oh, I won't, my dear. You will. Just how you always do. After all, it is the only thing you're good at."