#clash no. 011

"Don't say like that, Armando. It's still too early for that."

"You and I both know it isn't."

His honest reply buzzes in my head like a lost bee roaming around in a deep green forest, looking for it's hive, calling out for help.

He did not mean that.

Father did not mean that.

Too bad I can't even know if he meant it or not. And for the first time since Father died, I wonder if it was for good, if not bad.

But it can't be. Because it was done by her. And I'll make sure she gets what she deserves in return.

"What is the meaning of this?" I hiss.

"I'm trying to bring you closer to the truth, Enya." Akashi says, crossing his arms and leaning on the wall, facing me. "After the pleasant surprise you gave me, that's the only way I can thank you."

"I already know the truth." I bark.

"You probably don't even know what truth I'm talking about," Akashi chuckles as he stands straight and walks towards me.

"I know that. I know Father. He... he was forced to say that!" I take several steps back, muttering those words mostly to myself.

Father loved me. He cared about me. He knows everything about me. He's the only one in front of whom I could be myself.

Him and you, Akashi.

"I don't think you do," Akashi says as he steps closer. My back had hit the cold marbled wall of the lab long ago. He leans down, bringing his eyes on my eye level.

"Father loves me," I state. He did. He does. And he forever will.

"I'm not sorry to say he doesn't, Enya." He brings his mouth closer to my ear, his cheek brushing with mine. His breath tickling the sensitive skin on my neck as he whispers, "He always thought you're a freak."