#clash no. 012

Such is the perversity of human nature. It bears its worst grudge against those it has injured...

-Rabindranath Tagore

All I can think of is her.

She did this. She made him say this. And it is she who made Akashi show me this clip. Otherwise, where'd he get it from?

But you cannot make him do something. He does what he wants. Then where did he get it from? Does maman know about it?

The veins on my forehead are visible. They're trembling with rage. My fists are clenched, heart beating faster than a young child standing at the edge of a cliff. My stomach churning with hatred.

Doesn't she know me? How dare she does something like that? How dare she take my people away from me. She took father. She killed him.

And I will never spare her.

I love blood and ruination. I'm in love with destruction. I love it when you cry alone at the corner of your apartment and have no one to go to. I love it when you scream out of lungs yet everyone ignores you. I love it when you cut yourself mercilessly, bleed dangerously yet no one's there to stop you.

I love it. Because I've been through it longer than anyone sane. Because loving it was the only way to endure it.

It isn't easy to be broken glasses and dark fluid. It isn't easy to cut through ocean and watch it bleed and bleed along with it. But I've been through it.

Again and again. I shed blood instead of tears as I watched the mess I had helplessly made. And I'm looking for that one last time that'd flip the coin and end everything where it started.

I'm looking forward to face maman.

I horribly screwed on my first semester at college, flunked in main subjects and was really pissed at myself. I still am, but Ryona10_27 you literally lifted up my mood.

Thank you! I didn't plan to update today. But here's one for you^^

Hope you guys enjoy reading. I'm still planning to be absent for a couple of weeks :'v

Meem