#clash no. 003

Maybe you're right, Red. Maybe I am hateful. Maybe I ruined your life. Maybe I'm the devil, and the worst thing that ever happened to you, and a million other awful things... But did you ever stop to think that even if I am a monster... I might be your soulmate, anyway?

Julie Johnson, Erasing Faith

"Why are you here?" he asks, his voice hard and calculating.

"Good morning to you too." I say rolling my eyes.

"What are you doing in my class?" Akashi Seijuro repeats his question with a glare.

"I'm in 4-A." I say in an upset tone. "Room 4-A."

"So?"

I stand in front of him as the whole class watch us, intrigued. Akashi Seijuro is a curious piece of adventure people are scared of. So they stare and assume instead.

"I want to be in the same class as you, Akashi-sama. Can you arrange that for me?" I say in a cheesy tone, my voice loud enough for everyone to hear. They should know who he is. Who this red-head belongs to.

"Don't fuss." he says, visibly cringing. "Come to my room. I'll see what I can do."

"To your room, eh?" I ask seductively as everyone's expression changes into disbelief.

Why isn't he kicking her out? Shatter her, break her into pieces like Akashi Seijuro does to those who look at him in the eye, they wonder.

And they will know the truth soon enough.