#clash no. 005

If I could bottle that look, I would.  I would eat it, drink it bathe in it. I’d breathe it in through my pores, draw it into my cells.  I’d soak it up until it became a part of me, an inextricable part of me. I’d drown in it until I could feel it with every breath I took.  Until I couldn’t see or hear or feel anything else. 

M. Leighton, The Empty Jar

"I'm so glad Sensei approved your request." the brunette squeales. "I'm a big fan of yours, Enya-san! And you're in our class now! Please give me some advice."

"Advice on what?" I ask throwing a glance at her.

"There's someone I like." she replies shyly.

"And?"

"You know... Maybe you c-could-"

"She means to make her attractive, Enya-san." Some other girl pipes. "So that he takes notice of her and, you know, get close."

"And who's that he?" I ask.

"The one you keep on staring at." The second girl says with a smile. "Akashi-kun."

"Akashi...kun." I mutter.

The one who I stare at?

No.

He's someone at whom only I can stare.

"Make you attractive, huh?" I confirm her request to which she readily replies with a nod.

It is indeed unmerciful of God to plan excruciating misery for such a pretty girl. But you gotta do want needs to be done to save your loved one's from harm.