#clash no. 009

Meet me at the computer lab
-Akashi Seijuro

I furrow my eyebrows as I stare at the text that is sent to me at the middle of my class.

He's calling me? He wants to meet me?

I smirk. I did not expect that!

I excuse myself saying I need to use the washroom. And delete his text while going to the lab. I put my hand on the door knob and pause to think for a while.

What could his reason be? He wouldn't be happy to see me after what I did to him, would he?

Was that too much? I tilt my head as I try to predict the possibilities. Whatever awaits on the other side of the door is something new to me, that's for sure.

I step inside, closing the door behind me. The room is cold, dark and most importantly... empty. No read head on sight.

Suddenly, a dim light reaches out from behind, making my silhouette darker on the white titled floor. I turn back and cover my eyes instantly to protect them from the strong source of light.

A projector.

"Akashi-sama?" I ask out loud. I know he's here. I can sense his presence.

Getting absolute silence in reply, I shrug my shoulders and move aside. I look in front, at the wall, and see a  video playing.

A video of a red-head man in a black tuxedo and bow tie.

I grit my teeth. "Not cool, Akashi-sama."