#clash no. 013

Mine. The language of love is like that, possessive. That should be the first warning that it's not going to encourage anyone's betterment.

Holly Black, Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)

"And you saw what?" I repeat my question.

"Why don't you see by yourself, Enya-san? I'm sure they're still there." The girl replies, hopeful.

"Alright. Lead the way." I snap.

My irreverent thoughts stumble when I see him.

Them.

Staring at each other. Smiling.

"Akashi-sama," I whisper.

"Yes?" he replies, not breaking the eye contact, not glancing my way. That smile still plastered on his face. The girl does though. She looks at me curiously.

"You're needed by the Principal." I state. "Now."

"Am I?"

"Yes." Tsushimo, my 'friend', replies. "If you'd followe me, A-Akashi-k-kun." she stutters. The girl in front of Akashi stifles a laugh.

"Sure." Akashi replies, tilting his face sideways and glancing at the girl, his lips twist slightly.

"And you?" I ask once they're out of sight. I know Akashi left her with me on purpose. He wants me to know her.

"I'm Ino," the girl replies with a smile. It's the same smile she flashed at him. "Inoto Senya. You can call me Ino. I'm a big fan of yours, Enya-san. You're simply amazing!" she says, holding my hands and slightly jumping with excitement.

"Are you?" I ask.

"Yes! In fact me and Sei were talking about you." she replies, thrilled.

I stare at her.

"Sei?"

"Oh, yes! I mean Seijuro, my boyfriend." she replies with a smile. Love twinkling in her beautiful brown eyes.

I stare at her, but my eyes see Akashi smiling at her lovingly.