#clash no. 002

He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she was the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.

Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina

A boy with pitch black hair is seen running for his life at the corridor of the Rakuzan High School. His aim is to reach the student council president's room as fast as possible.

"Akashi-kun" he opens the door and calls for the president while gasping for air.

"Where is your manners, Anteku?" The red head asks with knitted brows. "Do I have to teach you again?"

"S-sorry, Akashi-kun." He apologies, still sweating and gasping. His voice trembling.

Is he sweating and trembling because of his fear of me? Akashi thinks. He knows the answer is positive. So he gives himself a satisfied nod and stands up.

"What made you enter into my room without knocking?" He asks in his cold, hard voice.

"A g-girl." He manages to utter among his stutters.

"Girl?" Akashi asks with annoyance.

"A girl. Transfer student."

Akashi glares at him and decides to let him finish before he teaches him a lesson for disturbing him for a silly matter. But the scared little soul takes a long while to finish his couple of sentences.

"She's currently in the canteen and she wants to sing a song." Anteku gulps  before he starting again. "I'm here to take permission. If you approve..." he trails off.

"Some naive wants to make a fool of herself. What's here to approve of?" Akashi asks, narrowing his eyes. Of course, there's no reason to approve.

This is a school, he thinks. Not a concert.

"Actually, she's from a very famous girls band and she's in the canteen."

"So?" Akashi asks in a hard tone.

"And the whole canteen is going crazy to have her perform for free. T-Thats w-why..." the boy trails off. He doesn't know how to utter his next sentence.

But Akashi does.

"And she isn't asking for my permission." Akashi finishes.

"S-she's singing for y-you. And s-she s-sent m-me to c-call y-you-" Anteku wishes the floor to swallow him rather than witnessing Akashi Sejuro's angry eyes glaring at him.

"I order you to bring that peasant-" but the peasant doesn't give him the chance to finish.

She never does.

Akashi's voice is cut off by the smooth beats coming from the speakers. He stands still for a while. He's sensing familiarity.

But with what?

Akashi starts to walk toward the canteen. Anteku follows him by keeping a safe distance. He's a big fan of the troublesome girl, but his fear and admiration for Akashi Seijuro weighs certainly more.

Akashi quickens his steps as the beats go faster. He knows the song. He knows it too well. Hell, he knows everything. But right now, he wants him to be wrong.

"That little-" Akashi mutters as he reaches his destination.

Akashi's eyes widen seeing the slender figure standing on the bar. Yes, not at the bar, she's on the bar.

"Did you say something?" asks Anteku from behind but he doesn't wait for an answer. He stares at the girl holding a microphone and can't help but admire her guts.

Akashi eyes stare blankly at her, to which she smiles.

Enya Nokashi is a girl Akashi Seijuro doesn't enjoy playing with. But she's persistent to stay close to him. Closer, if possible.

Akashi's eyes burn as he locks his eyes with the black haired girl, wearing black shorts and a red T-shirt. The girl smiles sweetly before opening her mouth to speak. "This song is for Akashi-sama." she says, strumming her guitar.

"You could make me a believer

Even if that shit ain't true

You could make me commit murder

Baby, I'd kill for you."

Before she can repeat her first chorus, Akashi grabs her hand and she jumps off the bar willingly. Akashi drags her with him as the whole canteen gape at them. Enya waves them goodbye and sends them flying kisses. Couple of students fall from their chair as they try to catch them.

"On who's permission were you singing?" Akashi growls after pushing her inside his room and locking the door from inside. "You Shouldn't forget what I do to those who offend me."

"Well, obviously not." the girl says as a matter of fact. "But I can want more, can't I?" she asks, licking her lips.

"More." Akashi says as he traps her between him and the wall and steps on her feet. "You do know I can rip your head off right now, don't you?"

"Can you?" Enya asks, raising her chin up.

"Tell me why you're actually here." Akashi orders, taking a step back and now standing on the floor.

"Sorry." she says. "For everything I said."

Akashi flinches.

"Cause I'm not sorry for what I did." Akashi glares and aggressively grabs her chin.

"Don't. You. Dare." he says through gritted teeth. But the girl goes on.

"You really wanted. Wanted me to die. So you could earn it. Earn the pleasure of life."

Akashi pushes her away and stands back facing her. Enya is a petite girl Akashi struggles to deal with, and so far it is the only thing he that isn't going on his way.

Her. And her silly self made songs for him.

"The light, it's always you." Enya hugs him from behind and continues in a low voice. "And my life, it's yours too."

The next moment Akashi finds himself trapped by her, his back pressed on the cold wall of his room. And he decides he doesn't like it.

"Cause babe you own me." she whispers ,her lips slightly touching his earlobe.

"You'll surely regret if you utter your next sentence." Akashi states in a ice cold voice, knowing full well she'll finish her pathetic song anyway.

Akashi feels her lips twist before she whispers, "And I own you."

-

If you don't know, Unedited works and Late updates. You can change the last one though. By simply telling me how you find it so far.

Be honest,
Meem