21- Jealousy I know you

I glanced at myself in the mirror, smoothing out my dress.

Today was the day.

I spent the past few days organizing what hopefully would be the best day of Izzy's life. Honestly, I couldn't have done it without the help of Liam, Tyler, Aspyn, Brandon and most importantly Gabriel.

We managed to book the venue, order the wedding cake, send out invitations and I, with the help of Aspyn, managed to trick Izzy into buying her wedding dress.

Aspyn told her that she should just buy it until she was ready to wear it. The look of sadness in her eyes was heartbreaking.

"Are you ready? Oh my god, you look stunning!" Aspyn chirped after walking in my bedroom.

I smiled.

"Thank you. I hope everything goes smoothly." I breathed out, anxiety eating me alive.

"I'm sure it will. Liam is on his way to pick up his bride and Gabriel is downstairs waiting for you. Brandon will give me a ride." she winked and I laughed.

"Sure, keep using me as your excuse."

She blushed and scurried out.

I slipped on my heels and grabbed my purse, then I stopped by the kitchen to down in a glass of water.

"You look divine." I jumped slightly at Gabriel's sudden appearance and turned around to face him.

I know I looked somewhat decent. Beautiful actually.

The royal blue long dress I was wearing, was custom made for me by a dear friend who was a designer. It didn't show much skin but it hugged my body in ways that left your imagination running wild.

I don't know why, but recently I was paying more attention to how I looked, my confidence roared high and I dared to test different styles.

Truthfully, I enjoyed studying Gabriel's expression whenever he looked at me. The desire in his eyes tingled my insides, his not so subtle glances at my figure felt like air kisses to me, and the sudden darkening of his gray orbs whenever I tested his limits was my guilty pleasure.

"Thank you. I can say the same for you." I flirtatiously winked at him.

The subtle rosiness of his cheeks made me laugh.

"You're cute." I teased him but he narrowed his eyes at me, a hint of a smile on his face.

"Let's go." he held out his arm to me and I took it.

..

I wiped away my tears, trying not to ruin my makeup as I hugged Izzy's fragile body.

"I can't believe this is happening. You totally had me fooled, how did you guys pull this off in such a short amount of time?" she sniffled, smiling brightly while simultaneously tearing up.

"We did what we had to do. Now, off you go. You need to get your makeup done and wear your wedding dress, Mrs.Hemmings." I prompted her to follow Aspyn while promising her that I'll come back to help her get ready.

The guests haven't arrived yet but they will be here soon. I still needed to do some last minute check-ups.

"Tyler!" I called the tall chocolaty brown-skinned young man, and he hurried to meet me.

"Is everything looking good so far? we don't need any mishaps." I asked so he can bring me reassurance.

"Everything's fine. Stop worrying and enjoy the evening! and what are you doing here by yourself? Where's your date? How dare he leave you all alone?" Tyler started ranting and I shook my head, trying to get him to stop.