One Direction Take Over Part 1

After that horrible nightmare I couldn't help but feel a bit paranoid. I didn't want to lose Harry, especially lose Harry that way. I didn't realize how much I loved him after I had that frightening nightmare. 

Harry and the other boys were over at my suite for breakfast. Harry and I were in the kitchen whipping something up to eat. Harry was making the pancakes doing fancy tricks with flipping the pancakes while I was frying the bacon. 

"Want to give it a go?" Harry asked.

"Yeah!" I chirped excitedly. He let out a chuckle and pecked me on my lips. 

"You're too cute. I love you." He smiled. Now this was the Harry I knew and loved.

He explained to me how to flip the pancake and I was getting ready to try it myself. I took a deep breath getting a bit nervous that I might drop it. I looked at Harry who had a giant grin on his face like he was expecting something. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He laughed. I was about to flip the pancake when Harry called over everyone else. That's when it hit me. 

"Harry! You think I'm gonna mess up don't you?!" I hit it right on the nail as he started to crack up in laughter. 

"I'll show you." I breathed.

"Okay. I got this." I said to myself while everyone watched me. 

"Hurry and flip it before the it burns." Harry rushed me. I tried to flip it but the pancake wasn't leaving the frying pan. I could hear everyone laughing behind me.

"You can do it Iz!" I heard Paisley cheer me on. I tried again but it didn't work. Frustrated, I used a lot more force and the pancake went soaring. My eyes went wide as I watched the pancake in mid air. I accidentally used to much force and the pancake hit the ceiling and got stuck. Everyone fell silent as we all stared at the pancake decorating the ceiling.

"Oops." I said bashfully. After a second of silence, everyone was in hysterics. I sighed in defeat and joined in their laughing fest. I looked up at the pancake and noticed it wasn't coming down.

"What did we learn here my friends? Never let Izzy flip a pancake without a spatula." Harry informed.

"I just need practice!" I shouted. Everyone broke into laughter again. I pouted at them sending each and every one of them death glares when suddenly there was a 'plopping' noise. We looked around the room when our eyes landed on Harry. Not a second later we all were dying of laughter as the pancake had landed on Harry's head.

"Serves you right." I giggled.

After breakfast Harry went to get himself cleaned up while the rest of us were all lounging around watching Toy Story, because Liam insisted we do. It was the part when Sid was playing in his backyard getting ready to launch Buzz on a rocket. Louis and Zayn were talking and making up crazy stories about what would happen to Buzz if and when the rocket launched. I was listening in on their conversation, which was very animated, when there was a knock on the door. Without a thought, I opened the door and saw Daniel standing there. Fear blinded me and I shut the door quickly. When I realized what I did, I quickly opened the door and apologized.

"OMG! Daniel, I am so sorry!" My voice was frantic.

"What was that about." He asked confused.

"I'm a bit traumatized from a dream I had early this morning." I admitted.

"I see. I'm sorry to bother you, but do you think you and the boys could fill in for me and Beth today? Only for a few hours." Daniel asked with a hopeful look.