WAKE UP!!!

I was disturbed from my sleep when I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

“What?” I asked. My voice was a bit raspy as I brushed the person’s hand, which was tapping me, away. I didn’t open my eyes because, one, I was tired, and two, it was probably Daniel trying to bother me.

“Babe, we were told by Daniel to wake you up.” An unfamiliar, yet familiar, voice spoke.

I slowly opened your eyes to see five, EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE, boys standing before me. They were One Direction. ONE DIRECTION!!!! I couldn’t believe it! And I was sleeping! I must have looked awful! Drooling, maybe snoring. Oh my gosh! What if I farted in my sleep!!! My mind was going crazy when a too familiar voice brought me back to reality.

“Hey you Directioner, yeah you, the one with the One Direction posters all over her room! Wake up!!! Before I tell them how you – “before that bastard of a butt face could finish his sentence, I was wide awake and rushing towards him.

“SHUT UP!!!” I yelled, jumping on him and covering his mouth with my hands. I jumped off and he began to laugh hysterically. I turned around to face five boys with smirks displayed on their lips. I laughed nervously at them and finally spoke.

“Don’t mind that dope. He doesn’t know what he was talking about.” I defended myself as I turned towards Daniel glaring at him.He only laughed harder. My face was so red from embarrassment I know it. I hesitantly looked back at the boys who still had the same smiles on their perfect faces.

“Well, I’m Izzy. I hope you boys enjoy your stay here. The appartments and rooms in this building are amazing. I’m actually on the 10th floor appartment, so if you need me for anything let me know.” I told them.

“Thanks. Well I’m Harry” Harry replied smiling. The rest of the boys followed his lead and introduced themselves.

“That was an interesting show just now.” Liam stated chuckling. My face went red again.

“Yeah, what was all that about?” Niall asked.

“Uh…” I didn’t know how to reply to Niall’s question.

A big smile crept upon Louis lips, “So…” Louis paused wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“I’m guessing you’re a big fan.” Louis finished.

As I looked at them, my eyes went big, and then I quickly shifted my face to face the floor. This was so embarrassing! I heard all of them laughing at my dismay.

“It’s okay babe.” Zayn’s deep voice cooed as he lifted my chin up with his finger. I looked up and saw all of them smiling at me. I shyly smiled back.

The boys had time to spare before their interview so we spent some time talking for a bit until Daniel asked me to show them where their apartment for rent was.

“10th floor left.” He told me. My eyes grew big and I stared at Daniel with a “What the eff?” look. He only smiled and winked at me before returning to announce the next song on the radio.

“Well then,” I looked at them and laughed nervously.

“What’s wrong?” Harry asked with a slight puzzled look on his face.

“It seems we’ll be neighbors.” I smiled at them sheepishly.

“Well that’s great!” Liam exclaimed.

“This will be fun,” Harry added as he smiled my way cheekily.

I felt like I was going to explode! Although I will never admit it, I was super excited. I just hope I don’t rape any of them. I laughed to myself. My attention went back to the boys physically and I saw them looking at me weird.