The Date

It was almost 7pm and I was already running fashionably late. Literally. I didn’t know what to wear. In fact, I didn’t even know where he was taking me. I was so nervous. I checked the clock one more time and it was now 6:55pm. I scurried around my room looking for a cute outfit. I don’t know why I was making such a big fuss about it. I’ve been on multiple dates before. I even went out to dinner one on one with Justin Beiber. But I was never nervous. Maybe because it was a “friends” outing and we just so happened to get stood up by the other two people we were planning on meeting with. I guess that date wasn’t really a date? Well in my mind it wasn’t. I had nothing on but my light make up and my undergarments covered by my silky robe that was thigh high. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I freaked out! Without thinking I ran to the door and opened it peeking my head from behind the door. Harry was wearing casual clothing. He wore a white V-neck with a black hoodie, jean pants, and white converse.

“Sorry, I’m not quite ready.” I said sheepishly.

“That’s alright. Take your time. Mind if I come in?” he asked with a genuine grin.

“Um, sure.” I hesitantly spoke while trying to cover up myself.

He walked in looking around the place when his gaze landed on me. He stopped in his tracks eyeing me up and down before a smile curled on his lips.

“I really wouldn’t mind if that’s what your wearing.” He said boldly.

I blushed bright red. “Of course this isn’t what I’m wearing. I’ll be right back.” I told him.

“Would you like some help?” His voice was a bit cocky, but none the less the blush on my face didn’t falter.

“I can change myself, thanks.” I yelled from my room sarcastically.

Basing my clothes off of Harrys, I slipped on a white tank and a purple flannel leaving it unbuttoned, jean shorts and my classic black converse. I pulled my long, layered, hair into a slightly side ponytail with a few strands hanging loose and my side swept bangs resting on my forehead. I wasn’t the most girly girl in the world, but everyone already knew that. Well everyone that knew me.

“Hey, I’m ready.” I interrupted him from zoning.

He instantly turned his attention to me while eying me from head to toe. A smile made its way onto his lips. He stood up from his seat and made his way towards me. I grabbed my bag and we both left my suite and into the elevator. It was a quiet ride down with the occasional burst of laughter that we let out as we would tickle each other once in a while. We reached the bottom floor and left the building. Surprisingly there were no fans waiting outside. We had decided that we were going to walk since the Top One Radio was pretty central. As we walked we were noticed by a few fans. However they were polite enough to give us some space. There were a few photos taken of us but we didn’t really mind it. It was a simple dinner. Nothing more.

We reached a local restaurant. The lights were dim but very lively. People were laughing and talking, eating dinner with a date, friends, or family. It was a good atmosphere for no awkwardness. The host guided us to our seats. It was a table for two by the window. Harry pulled my chair out for me and I sat down. I thanked him for his chivalry and he responded with a formal bow. It caused me to let out a small giggle. The waiter came to our table with water and two menus. We skimmed the menu for a bit when the waiter returned. After ordering, there was a bit of an awkward silence. He was just staring at me with a big smile on his face.