A Date & Hidden Talents

We got back from eating. It was hard to get through the fans. I will admit, it was a lot of fun. I actually had a few fans come up to me and want to take pictures. They complimented on how much they love hearing me on the radio and how funny I am. Some even had sympathy for me because I got picked on so much, but they admitted it was really funny. On a daily basis, I did get recognized but it nothing compared to the attention the boys had. Few of their fans even came up to me and asked if I was going to be dating one of the boys. I blushed at their questions and laughed it off.

“I don’t think they’d go for someone like me.” I admitted.

 “What?! You’re super funny and cute!” One of the girls stated confidently.

“I’d totally ship you and Louis if he didn’t already have Eleanor.” Another fan yelled.

“I think you and Harry would look super cute together!” Louis fangirled out of no where.

 The girls who were talking with me screeched at the fact Louis was by us, and they all immediately agreed with him.

 “LOUIS!” I nudged him in the rib. He only laughed.

 Thinking about that made me smile. The fans were amazing. After the meeting with the fans on our way to lunch, my cell was buzzing like crazy from all the mentions I was getting from the fans that I had to turn off my notifications. We had just gotten back and it was exactly as it was when we left, fans screaming, asking for pictures and autographs, and asking questions. Once were back in the safety of the radio station I logged into my twitter. My followers boosted up by quite a large number and I had a whole bunch of questions and mentions.

 Meggy1D: “Top One Radio’s @IzzyTaylorGator and #OneDirection are hanging out! @NiallOfficial @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik”

 Tori_Stylinson: “One Direction is chilling with @IzzyTaylorGator!”

 MyHusbandZayn: “I agree with @Louis_Tomlinson, shipping you and @Harry_Styles”

 There were so many funny, embarrassing, and some hate tweets. I didn’t care for the hate because there were so much good. But I didn’t understand how I could have hate tweets when I wasn’t even dating any of the boys. Who knew being friends with them would generate hate mail. Crazy. I was so enthralled with answering tweets when I banged into someone. I lost my balance and felt myself fall backwards, luckily for me; someone caught me around my waist. My phone dropped to the ground as I leaned my head upward to see who I had run into and caught me. I was greeted with the cheeky smile of Harry Styles.

 “You okay babe?” He asked.

“Ye-yeah, Sorry about that, I wasn’t paying attention.” I blushed.

 I stood up straight trying to collect myself. I turned to see Niall handing my phone back to me. He had this mischievous smile on his lips. I didn’t know what to make of it so I got a bit paranoid.

 “What’s with the smile?” I asked cautiously.

 “What smile?” His Irish accent played. 

He looked away and when I turned back around Harry was now looking at me with captivating stare. I froze in my tracks practically hypnotized. I felt weak every time I looked into his eyes. It’s like he’s my kryptonite. He pulled by my hips closing the gap between us, lowering his head and whispered in my ear.

 “Let’s just you and me go out to dinner tonight.”

 “Why just us?” I asked shyly in the same whispered tone.

“I wanna get to know you, alone.” He pulled away and smiled. 

Before I got to answer he spoke again. “I’ll get you at 7 tonight.” He smiled and made his merry way to the elevator. I just stood there frozen.