Misunderstandings

A/N: Hi loves! Just wanted to say, thank you all for all the love and support! Thank you so much for reading, and especially for commenting and voting. It means so much to me and makes me fangirl. HAHA! But seriously, I do fangirl from excitement. I just love knowing you guys like and enjoy my stories! x) So massive thank you to all you lovelies! xx

--------------

I was at work trying to reach for the prizes. Once again, some tall A-hole put the prize boxes all the way on the top shelf. Time and time again, I tell them that I can't reach the top shelf. My head was throbbing and I was getting frustrated. I scanned the room for anything that I could use to take it down. I noticed a broom in the corner and thought I'd give it a go. I took the broom and tried to poke the giant box filled with stuff, so that it would get close enough to the edge that I could grab it. 

"Stupid box. I'm going to rip off your head!" I cursed under my breath.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but boxes don't have heads." I heard a voice say. I popped in surprise and turned around.

"J-Justin?!" I shouted in surprise.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Wow, hey! What are you doing here?!" I chimed as I hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I was in the area and thought I'd drop by and visit a certain beauty. I also heard that One Direction is here too. Thought I could chill with the homies, ya know?" He smirked. 

"Yeah. Cool. So how you been?" I asked with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"I been great. Even better now that I got the chance to see your pretty face again." He teased.

"Shut up." I pushed him lightly causing his  to let out a low chuckle. 

"Here, let me help you with that. You think you would have grown taller since the last time I saw you." He joked as he easily took down the box of prizes.

"Shut up. If I did grow taller, I'd be taller than you." I stated in a matter of fact voice. He chuckled.

"You're five feet. I don't think so." He laughed.

"Don't tease me. And I'm 5 foot three, for your information." I tried to defend myself. He chuckled and brought me into another hug.

"God, I've missed you." He whispered. 

"Same here." I smiled into the hug.

"Why don't we go grab some lunch? I already talked to Daniel, he said I can take you where ever I want because you're practically useless today." Justin chuckled while I scrunched my nose. 

"That Daniel… I'm gonna beat that man up one day." I snarled making Justin laugh again.

"So, lunch?" Justin asked with hopeful eyes.

"Sure." I laughed. I went back into the station and grabbed my bag.

"Remember, you've got a boyfriend." Daniel shouted.

"We're only going out to lunch you idiot. We're just friends." I yelled back at him. Sheesh, way to make everything awkward. Plus, I love Harry. I love him to bits. I smiled at the thought of Harry.

"So you and Harry, huh?" Justin brought me out of my thoughts as we were riding in his car.

"Yup! And you and Selena still going strong?" I smiled at him.

"Stronger than ever." He beamed. Him and Selena were so cute together. 

"But… When I hear or read about you and Harry, I sometimes wish I asked you out first." He confessed. I slowly turned my head in his direction, unable to take in what had just spilled out from his lips. He was looking back at me with a smile.