Izzy's Past

A/N: Okay, so I'm sure we are all obsessed with One Direction's song, "Little Things" because I know I am. And just for our enjoyment, I posted it under the media box. So while you read this chapter, you can listen to their angelic voices as your ovaries melt. haha. OH! and sorry for the wait. Here's the new chapter! And to make up for my lateness (couldn't think of a better word) I made this one pretty long :) Thanks for reading loves! xx

Paisley's POV

"IZZY, STOP! IT'S NOT AT ALL WHAT YOU THINK!" I shouted after her!

"IZZY! PLEASE STOP!" Harry tried to call out to her.

"Oh no! Dammit! This isn't good." I cried.

"Don't worry, we'll find her and we'll explain everything that happened." Harry tried to assure me, but he didn't know Izzy like I did. She is a real sensitive girl even though she doesn't show it.

"It's not that simple. You just don't know her like I do Haz." I sighed in frustration.

"What are you talking about?" He questioned.

"She's not as strong as she plays herself to be. Her father cheated on her mother and she committed suicide. And her father was never found." I revealed. When I told Harry, he stopped in his tracks. His face filled with shock and sadness. 

"Come on. I'll tell you later. Let's try to look for her first." I told him before getting into motion.

We got into the lift when it finally resurfaced. When the doors parted, Louis and Eleanor were in it. Harry and I were surprised to see them and vice versa. I wasn't surprised to see Louis and El jump from the sight of Harry and I, we practically almost ran into them. 

"Whoa, what's the hurry?" Louis remarked.

"Did you see Izzy?" Harry said in a serious tone. 

"No. Why, what happened?" Eleanor asked.

"We'll explain later, we just need to find her as soon as possible." I told them.

"Okay, we'll help. Mind filling us in?" Louis offered and in turn, Harry and I told them everything that had just happened minutes ago.

"I can see how she might have misunderstood the situation." Louis commented. 

When the elevator doors opened, we all ran out. The first place I looked was in the station. I asked Marshall and the others, the night crew,  if they've seen Izzy. They told me that she went back to her room about ten minutes ago, but I already knew that. I checked her work area but she wasn't there either. 

"Louis, call Zayn. El, call Danielle, and Harry, call Niall. See if Izzy could possibly be with one of them or if they've seen her, or even heard from her." I ordered. 

I dialed her number hoping she would pick up. When I called her, I heard her ringtone playing. My eyes lit up knowing that she was close by. I followed the sound of her ringtone into her work area. A bit confused, I continued to follow the tune and found her phone under the table. She forgot her phone again.

"Dammit." I cursed under my breath.

"What happened?" I heard Harry ask from behind me.

"Izzy forgot her phone." I deadpanned.

"What? How could she forget it?" Harry seemed shocked.

"Trust me, this wasn't the first time and will definitely not be the last." I stood up brushing the dust off my pants in frustration. Harry and I joined back with Louis and El in the other room.