Sleepover Wars

"You know what's weird?" Eleanor rose a suspicious question while we were in the middle of applying our homemade avocado and cucumber facials.

"What is it?" Paisely asked as we all stared at Eleanor confused.

"Haven't you noticed that the boys are a little too 'well-behaved'?" El pointed out.

"You know what? Yeah, that is strange." Dani agreed.

"Girls, keep your guard up." I ordered. I stood up made my way down the short hall to lock the door to my suite.

When I rounded the corner back into the living room where are the girls were, I heard something coming from the other side of my front door. I stopped in my tracks to turn and stare at the door. I heard the sound again and decided to look through the peep hole. No one was there, but the boy's room door was wide open only to show a dark empty room. Curious about the whole scene, I unlocked the door and peeked out the door peering through the halls then to the boys darkened room.

"If you guys are trying to scare us, it's not working." I deadpanned.

There was no reply, not a sound, or anything. I stepped out to scan the area more thoroughly but there was no one around. I looked behind our door just in case they were hiding but no one was there except a note... from Harry. It read:

"Girls, 

Us, real men, went out for a guys night out since you girls wanted to have your 'girl night." If you need to find us, give one of us a call. - Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn xx"

When I read the letter I didn't know what to think. Was this all part of a sick plan to throw us off from actually believing that they were out and that no one was home. I will admit that I was a bit freaked out, but tried to play if off just in case the boys were hiding somewhere watching.

"Not working." I stated. I turned, about to enter my suite when there was a loud crash coming from inside the boys suite. It literally caused me to jump. I quickly ran into the room slamming the door shut and locking it.When I returned the lounge, Dani, El, and Paise were looking at me with confused eyes.

"What happened? Why did you slam the door?" Dani inquired.

"I'm a bit freaked out. I think the boys went out. See, they left a note. But their door was wide open. At first I thought it was a joke but then I heard a loud crash and it freaked me out so I ran in here and shut the door." I said in a panicked voice.

"What?!" The three girls questioned in unison.

"Let's get this stuff off of our face and go check it out." Paisely instructed. 

We did as told and washed our faces. When we were done, I slowly opened the door to find the door closed this time. The Adrenaline made my heart beat faster and I was getting anxious. I whipped myself back into the room and closed the door behind me.

"The door is closed!" I shrieked.

Paisley lightly pushed me aside and opened the door herself. She walked out of my suite and opened the boys door to find that it was indeed, unlocked. She looked over her shoulders back at us, who were hiding behind the safety of the door. She motioned us over and Eleanor went out standing next to Paise. 

"Let's check it out." Eleanor whispered. Paise nodded her head and Dani made her way next to them.

"You guys, you don't think this is a bit freaky? I mean, what if the boys are really out having a laugh?" I mentioned.

"C'mon Iz, now is not the time to be getting cold feet. If this really is a burglar, we need to do something. Now get over here." Paisley reached her hand out to me. I hesitantly grabbed it.