Mine

"Hello?"

"Hey there Harry cakes!"

"Lou, you ruined our moment."

"Sorry mate, just wanted to check up on you two."

"We're just at the park."

"Ooh! I guess that's romantic."

"It was until you called."

"Aw cheer up babe. She's your girlfriend. The two of you can sleep together now."

"LOU!"

"Get your mind out of the gutter Hazz, I was talking about actual sleepovers. Any way, when are you guys coming back?"

"We're coming right now."

Harry had just got off of the phone with Louis. I was looking at him and he seemed very disappointed. He was scowling and his voice wasn't very happy. But I will admit, 'this' Harry was pretty damn attractive. For a split second, all I could think about was rough sex. I'm such a pervert! What's this boy doing to me? I wonder what goes on in Harry's mind... I mean he is a boy after all. A blush started to form on my cheeks. If Harry saw me like this he will definitely question me! I turned away to hide my blush as he was still talking on the phone.

"We're coming right now." Harry said and he hung up the phone.

"Babe, let's get back to the station." Harry grabbed my hand as he used his other hand to shove his phone back into his pocket.

We were casually walking home like any other couple walking down the street, however we had fans that would stop us here and there for a photo. We didn't mind since we had nothing really to do. I stopped walking but it seemed that Harry didn't notice so I ran and hopped onto his back. He was a bit surprised and stumbled forward a little. He scooped his arms beneath me to make sure I wouldn't fall and I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. Sometimes Harry would jump, run, and or spin with me on his back. And no matter which one he does or combination he does I always end up screaming and creating a scene. There were some old folks that would glare at us mumbling something about the youth now days. It only caused me and Harry to laugh. But there were a few fans that were taking pictures on their phones. I'd have to check twitter later.

When he finally set me down because I'm fat! Kidding, because I thought I should give him a break, I told him to hop on my back. I braced myself for his weight on my body. When he finally got on carefully, I tried to walk. I was able to get him a few feet ahead but eventually I had to drop him. I wasn't exactly the strongest girl in the world. I mean I can bearly do a push up. As bad as that sounds, it's the honest truth. Harry and I walked the rest of the way to the hotel hand in hand. We talked about many things and couldn't stop laughing obnoxiously. It was those types of conversations when so many random topics popped up, that when someone asks you what you talked about, you don't really remember. 

As we approached the station we went straight to our floor. We continued to talk about nonesense when we the elevator door opened on our floor and we saw Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn playing cards right in the middle of the hall. It was so random and unexpected. I started to laugh as Harry just rolled his eyes at the boys.

"Welcome home!" Niall greeted us.

"How was your date?" Liam politely asked.

"It was going well until Louis called." Harry muttered.

"Aw, don't be like that Harry." Louis opouted which caused Harry to smile.

"Did you have fun at the park?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun. We were playing on the swings!" I answered child-like. The boys laughed at my enthusiasm.

"It's good to know you two had a good time." Liam smiled.