The Perfect Plan

A/N: I've finally updated! I am so sorry for keeping you waiting. It's been a whole MONTH! Gosh, I am horrible. Thank you guys for waiting, and I hope you enjoy the story :) XXxx

Paisley's POV

Suddenly, I felt myself come alive all over again. The ambiance of everything was calm and silent. Even I could tell that much with my eyes still shut. The room smelt like Izzy. Her sweet scent was one that I could never forget. That's when I soaked in the reality I was currently living in. I wasn't home, but at Izzy's place, laying on her bed, however she wasn't the one laying beside me. 

Short blond hair with dark brown roots. Pale skin. Broad shoulders. Muscular arms. Masculine face. Soft pink lips. It was Niall.

A smile made it's way onto my lips as I stared at his sleeping form. Niall has always been the one to pull my heartstrings, even though I adored the boys equally. I never imagined that when I did actually meet him, he'd still be the one that held the string. Realistically, I thought I'd get a long better with Zayn or Liam, but they were already taken. I think I'm in trouble. 

While I just laid there in Izzy's bed with Niall cuddled next to me, I noticed the bedroom door slightly open. I closed my eyes as if I was still asleep. There was a familiar giggle that threatened a smile on my lips. Then I heard the door creek open.

"Shhh." I heard a voice. I tried to stay calm, but oh, how I wanted to break down and laugh. Izzy is such a goof.

"Look at the love birds." Another voice spoke. I knew right away that it had to be Harry. Wait… Harry?

"GUESS WHO'S BAAAAAACCKKKK!!!!!" Niall and I jumped from surprise, Niall more so, since he was actually asleep.

"LOUIS! WHAT'S WRONG?! SAVE ALL THE FOOD!" Niall shouted frantically.

Everyone just stared at him with confused looks before exploding into laughter. I noticed that everyone was in the room. Izzy, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Danielle, and Zayn. They were all gasping desperately for air as my face went red. 

"Of course the first thing Niall would save is the food." I remarked, looking at the blond male sitting next to me. Everyone just laughed harder. 

"Well, come on now. It's lunch time and we want to go out and celebrate the homecoming of little Harry here." Liam smiled at us. Niall and I returned the gesture.

We both got out of bed while everyone left the room. Niall walked out with the others leaving me alone to get changed. I assumed Niall went back to his place to get ready. I was pulling over my floral dress when there was a knock on the door.

"Paisley, it's Izzy." Izzy's voice rang from the other side of the door.

"It's open." I called out. Then the door finally opened, revealing a smiling Izzy.

"That's dangerous. You should always lock the door. What if a pervert comes in?" Izzy commented. I just stared at her, raising an eyebrow.

"It could happen." She shrugged, then giggled as she sat down on the bed.

"We're in your flat." I shook my head at her, scoffing at her weirdness.

"You never know! NIALL! HMMM!!!" Izzy was back to her old self.

"I'm glad to see you all better and back to the 'normal' Izzy." I giggled. Iz joined me and pulled me onto the bed.

"IZ!" I screamed.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" Harry and the other's came rushing in. My face turned completely red, considering I was only in my underwear with my dress around my hips, whilst straddling Izzy on her bed.