Morning Surprises

It was around 3am when we decided to leave the club. Surprisingly we didn’t get too drunk. We were able to make it back to the station. We entered the front where I swiped my card to let us in. Then we went into the elevator laughing and acting stupid. When the elevator closed Harry pinned me to the wall of the elevator. We were quiet and all I could hear was his and my heavy breathing. His lips were slightly parted and I licked then bit my lip in lust. He looked me in the eyes and once again I was mesmerized. He was leaning closer to kiss me when the elevator dinged open. He sighed and we walked into my suite hand in hand.

When the door closed behind us his hands were immediately wrapped around my waist. He lowered his head to my ear and whispered.

“This sounds crazy, but I think I’m falling for you. From the first time I saw you sleeping.”

His hot breath ticked my skin sending shivers down my spine. I shut my eyes and bit my lip. His husky voice was driving me crazy. I just wanted to jump him. I turned in his hold so I was facing him. I looked into his eyes which were piercing through me with want and passion. I smiled and shifted my stare to his plump pink lips. Catching him off guard, I kissed him hard against his lips. Before he could react, I pulled away biting on his bottom lip teasingly. I heard him groan as I pushed him away causing him to stumble back a few steps. I kept walking backwards as I sent him a playful smile. He smiled back daringly and started to run after me. I squealed running into my room. He caught up to me grabbing me by my waist lifting me up spinning. I laughed as he carried me onto my bed. I was on my back and he was on lying beside me, hovering his upper half above mine. We stared each other’s  eyes again. We seemed to do that a lot. But who wouldn’t want to? His eyes are amazing.

He leaned down and kissed me passionately. His lips were swift and soft. He definitely knew what he was doing. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. His hands were resting on my hips while mine tangled itself in his soft curly brown locks. His hands started to roam around until he placed a hand under my shirt resting on my bare stomach. He massaged it moving his thumb in a circular motion. Things were advancing pretty fast between us. It was something about Harry that made me feel so comfortable. Everything we did together seemed so natural, as if this was how things are meant to be. Before things got too carried away, I pushed him off telling him we were moving too fast. He respected my feelings and backed off a bit. He smiled at me before placing another kiss on my lips.

“Are you spending the night?” I asked him kissing him on the nose.

“Is that an invite?” He asked smiling planting a soft and short kiss on my lips.

“It is.” I replied.

He smiled and got off the bed. I did the same and went into the bathroom to get changed. I stripped out of my clothes tossing them into the hamper. I put on a big shirt company shirt that covered all that needed to be covered. I walked out and Harry was sitting at the edge of the bed with his back towards me only in his boxer briefs. I quickly ripped the covers off and jumped into the bed. Before he could look at me I had already covered myself with the duvet. He gave me a smirk and shuffled next to me under the covers. We both lay on our sides looking at each other. He had his arm extended out where I rested my head on. My hands were on his chest and his other hand was caressing my cheek and fiddling with my hair. He smiled at me exposing his adorable dimple.

“You’re gorgeous, you know that?” he whispered.

“You’re absolutely amazing. Did you know that?” I whispered back.

We stared at each other which seemed like an eternity. This felt nice and I loved every moment. My eyes began to feel heavy and before I fell asleep I felt Harry kiss my forehead causing me to smile. Harry is a dream come true.

My alarm started to ring. I tried to reach over bumping into something. I opened my eyes seeing Harry asleep. I smiled and sat up trying to reach my alarm clock which was on Harry’s side of the bed. I reached over trying not to wake Harry. I finally reached over and turned it off. I crawled over Harry to go back to my side of the bed. I laid back down staring at Harry’s sleeping face. He was absolutely flawless. Sure, he had a few blemishes on his face, but it only made him look more perfect.

“Stop staring at me.” He mumbled. I popped in shock not expecting him to be awake.

“Harry! You’re awake! You scared me!” I scolded. A smile formed on his lips.

“It was a nice view, I couldn’t sleep through it. Very sexy legs. Nicely tanned.” He complimented me as his eyes fluttered open. I blushed and pulled my shirt lower.

“Ha ha.” I said sarcastically. I pulled off the covers over him to mimic what he said.

“Yeah, nice le-” I stopped mid-sentence when I realized his ‘bulge.’ I quickly covered him up with the duvet.

“Harry! You could have warned me!” I yelled. He burst into laughter as my face was completely red. He was cracking up so hard that he had tears streaming down his face.

“It’s the morning, what do you expect?!” He managed to say while laughing.

-------- Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to get a new chapter out for you guys since I haven’t been updating as quickly as I’d like to. I hope you liked the chapter :] Ciao!!!