I.L.Y.

Everyone was over in the boys flat at the station. We had just finished eating Pizza that we had delivered. Daniel, Beth, Omar, and Freddy had already left since they had to be up by 4am to start their morning show leaving me and the boys alone. This was how things usually were. Us teenagers chillin in their flat or in mine. Harry annouced to all of us that he was going to hit the shower. We all acknowledge his leave as we continued on with our conversation.

"Hey Iz?" Louis got my attention.

"Yeah man?" I asked.

"What is it that you're going to tell Harry later?" Louis questioned. I was shocked that he knew about that. I didn't expect Harry to tell Louis or any of the boys about it.

"Yeah, he was telling me something about that." Zayn added.

"Yeah, he told me and Liam too. He seemed a bit nervous." Niall shared.

"Well..." I was cut off.

"You're not going to break up with him are you?" Liam panicked. It was also written all over his face.

"NO! Of course not!" I yelled in shock that he would actually think that.

"Oh, thank goodness. He would be so heartbroken." Liam sighed in relief. 

"It's true babe. He really likes you." Louis commented.

"What are you going to tell him then?" Zayn's curiosity got the better of him.

"I was going to finally tell him that I..." I paused.

"That you what?" Niall asked impatiently.

"That... I love him." I finally finished.

The boys were all staring at me, wide grins spreading on their faces, Louis with the biggest smile out of all of them. I smiled back at them sheepishly. I was so nervous to tell him. Just because I heard Harry say that he thinks he's fallen for me, doesn't really confirm that he really has. Hearing Liam tell me that Harry would be heartbroken if I broke up with him gave me a bit of a confidence boost, as well as all their smiles. 

"That's a great idea Izzy!" Louis cheered patting me hard on my back.

"OW! Louis!" I growled.

"Oh sorry babe, I forgot how fragile you are." He teased.

"One of these days, I will show you up mister." I threatened. 

"I can't wait! It will be like boxing a feathered pillow" Louis laughed.

"Louis, be nice." Liam scolded. I let out a giggle thinking what Liam said was more mother-like that father-like.

We continued to talk about how and when I would tell him. They were giving me advice and little tips to keep in mind. I was trying to soak in all the new information but there was just soo much to remember. Liam and Zayn was giving me romantic scenerios while Louis and Niall were being perverts. However, I'll admit that it was all very entertaining. Harry walked into the room and we all went silent. It was so obvious that we were talking about him. I facepalmed lowering my head. Zayn rubbed my back in apology.

"HARRY! BABY! How was your shower? Feeling fresh I hope!" Louis chirped. He was making things a lot more suspicious. Harry was just staring at us like he knew something was up.

"Why don't the both of you go on over your flat Izzy." Liam suggested.

"Yeah, go on and have that talk." Zayn grinned.

"Izzy looks like she's strong and well, even with that ankle of hers!" Louis announced. I was a bit confused at what he was talking about when it hit me. My face went completely red. The other boys chuckled except for Liam who didn't quite catch that. Sweet, sweet Liam.

Harry and I made our way into my flat. I took a deep breath and walked into the lounge area and out to the little balcony that had an amazing view. I leaned on the railing as Harry stood a few feet behind me.

"So what did you have to tell me?" He asked, nervousness evident in his voice.

"Uh, well, basicly, err..." I joked imitating him.

"Hey, don't tease me!" Harry shouted wrapping his arms around me and resting his chin in the crook of my neck. I couldn't help but laugh. 

"I'm guessing that since you can joke around like this, it's not going to be bad news?" Harry's voice was hopefull.

"Well, it depends how you take it." I admitted, more nervous than I was before. 

I turned around so I could look up at his face.  He seemed a bit worried. I bit my bottom lip, closed my eyes,  and took in a deep breath trying to calm myself. I could feel Harry's stare on me. I finally opened my eyes only to see Harry's emrald green's staring back into my light brown ones. I took in another deep breath.

"Harry I-" I was cut off by Harry slamming his lips into mine passionately.

"I love you." Harry admitted as he pulled away. His voice was deep, husky, and he was out of breath. 

I was shocked and breathless. I looked up at Harry with blurred vision as tears fell from my eyes out of pure happiness. When the first tear fell, Harry's lips turned into a frown.

"Oh... You don't fee-"

"I love you too." I cut him off before planting a short and sweet kiss on his lips. 

The instant I pulled away, Harry wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him and crashing his lips onto mine again. This time kiss was even more passionate than the first. It felt like he was kissing me like he wasn't going to ever see me again. His kiss was just so... I can't describe it. I kissed me with just as much emotion and the tears fell from my eyes again. I was so happy that no words could measure up to how I feel. We were only human after all, and eventually we both needed to breath. We pulled away, both breathing heavily but I was able to breath out those three little, yet meaningful, words.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." Harry gave me another peck on the lips.

----------- AWWW!!!! I loved the whole "I love you" scene. EEP! I am such a girl. A hopless, HOPELESS, romantic. haha. Don't judge me!

If you didn't like it, please leave a postitive comment. If you did like it, then comment and vote. If you loved it, then comment, vote, fan, dance, learn the samba, eat cereal, because I LOVE YOU! haha.