Who's Greg?

"Hey there, I'm Greg." A familiar voica came from behind Harry.

Harry whipped around, as well as everybody else, only to come face to face with a tall, athletic girl with lovely auburn hair and gorgeous icy blue eyes. Everyone was staring at her confused, then looked back at me. I let out a giggle and made my way towards her.

"Taylah! What's up?!" She greeted in a low Italian accent.

"Ehy, Greg! How you doin'?" I returned the gesture in the same accent.

We both hugged each other excitedly. She was a lot taller than me, so she hugged me from under my arms lifting me slightly off the ground. 

"Hey guys, this is my best friend Paisley Greggor! I call her Greg because it's her mafia name and mine is Taylor, but pernounced 'Tay-luh." I explained to the guys.

"Hi, I'm Liam, this here is my girlfriend Danielle, this is Zayn, Louis and his girlfriend Eleanor, Niall, and Harry." Liam kindly introduced himself, and the others.

"So you girls are in the mafia?" Niall asked while nodding his head like it wasn't that cool.

"That's right Horan. You got a thing against the mafia?" I swayed over to him like a high class mafioso.

"I don't think he'd be afraid of a tiny mafioso." Paisely remarked trying to hold in her giggles.

"Paise! Whose side are you on?!" I cried. Everyone laughed. As I pouted glaring at everyone, I notice Niall staring at Paisely. Perhaps a certain Irish Unicorn had a thing for my other half. This... will be interesting. 

"I like her already!" Louis joked.

"You think you got sass boy? You haven't seen nothing!" I warned the Doncaster boy.

"Still acting tough and intimidating are we Iz? But still, you're as intimidating as a new born bunny." Paisely laughed causing the rest of the gang to join her. 

"You guys always pick on me!" I whinned like a little kid.

"That's okay babe, I love you even if you're as intimidating as a new born bunny." Harry cooed in my ear with a hint of humor in his voice. I could tell he was enjoying this.

"You two are adorable. Harry, I hope you have what it takes to keep my girl happy. Don't go breaking her precious heart. If you do, our mafia family won't be too nice." Paisely threatened. Harry's expression quickly changed to a serious one, as if he actually believed Paisley was telling the truth. She started to laugh at Harry's reaction and I couldn't help myself and let out a giggle of my own.

"Harry, she's joking." I nudged him. He laughed in embarrassment.

"I- I knew that." Harry scoffed.

"Cute. You two are perfect." Paisley complimented with a big smile on her face.

"When exactly did you get here?" Zayn asked curiously.

"Yeah, in fact, how did you know we were here?" I added.

"I arrived this morning, and Daniel and Beth told me where I could find you guys." She replied.

"Well, I'm glad that you're here. We need more girls around." Dani smiled.

"Yeah, these boys are getting old." Eleanor joked.

"NO! I'm Peter Pan! I'll never get old!" Louis yelled gaining an audience. The rest of us snickered while rolling our eyes.

"Hey, why don't we all go get something to eat?" Niall suggested. 

As if it was planned perfectly, Paisely's stomach growled loud enough for us to hear. Simultaneously, we all slowly shifted our attention to Paisley who looked at us awkwardly. In fact, the whole situtation was an awkward one, but a good kind of awkward. As we all stared at her, Paisley's face was red from embarrassment. I tried to hold in my laugh but failed miserably. Within seconds, we were all in a fit of giggles.