Savage Me (Book 2)

Synopsis:

She's the girl your mom didn't want you to play with when you were a kid. She's the girl your dad warned you not to date when you were a teen.

She's the girl who's always surrounded by boys. What not a lot of people know is, she's actually treated as one of them rather than a toy.

She's the bitch. She's been called a slut. She's the one whose words can always cut.

She's Connie Anderson.

Now she joins a sorority and flirts with the guy she considers her enemy.

Just when she finds a place where she feels like she truly belongs, jealous bitches want nothing but for her to get lost.

It's their world. It's their system. It's their law.

But Connie doesn't give a shit.

She makes her own rules.

_____________

Chapter 1: Confident

I'm bored to fucking death.

Leaning on the doorway of my dorm room, I watched the other students rush down the corridor as they moved in to their respective rooms. Some were struggling with their luggages, a few seemed to be with their folks, and the rest were already making friends.

Our dorm building, called Mettler Hall, was co-ed so there were a fair share of some guys on my floor. The boys who were already here sure looked like they didn't have any problem with that fact, with the way they were obviously drooling over the girls. Pathetic losers.

Well, at least they were doing something.

I hung my head back and let out a deep sigh.

"Your roommate's a weirdo, too?"

My eyes flew to the room across from mine. A girl with green eyes stared back at me. Her eyes reminded me of Spring. They were so green. Her curly dark brown (almost black) hair was just below her ears. She was wearing a pastel pink bomber jacket over a white turtle neck shirt tucked in a high-waist skinny jeans.

She looked way too dressy for move-in day – for a freshman. I mean, those kind of 'casual' clothes were only worn by stuck-ups who didn't really know what casual was. She didn't give off the snobby vibe, though.

Looks like we got a low-key rich girl here.

I glanced back in my room and saw my roommate whose nose was practically glued to her textbook. I fought the urge to roll my eyes as I turned back to face the girl across the hall.

"Not a weirdo," I replied indifferently. "Just plain boring."

Mean? Kinda. If someone had a problem with it, well, tough luck. I seriously couldn't give less shits.

Rich Girl nodded to me. "What's your name?"

I crossed my arms and tilted my head. "Connie Anderson."

"Madeline Sullivan."

"Nice to meet you, Mads."

The corner of her lips quirked at the nickname. "Where are you from, Cons?"

I snorted. Saw that one coming.

"Mount Valley, New Jersey."

She nodded. "I'm from upstate New York, Pittsford."