Chapter 16: Putting the Pieces Together

• Dedicated to All My Lovely Fans! :)

HELLOO MY LOVELIES! 

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING!!! I’ve been doing a whole bunch of other work so I didn’t have time to upload:( Sorry! 

 Dedicated to all my beautiful fans! 

VOTES: 247

COMMENTS:80

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS:) LET’S TRY GETTING TO 100 COMMENTS PLEASE?? BEFORE MY NEXT UPLOAD!! 

I just got really behind and and I didn’t have time to upload twice in one day, so I’ll try to do that either today, or tomorrow, probably tomorrow:) 

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE VERY END OF THIS CHAPTER!!! I wanted to put it at the top but it’s a little long, so I’ll do it at the bottom!

So here is another chapter and please please please...

VOTE AND COMMENT!!! IT WILL REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME~~ Also the song is Taylor Swift’s new song, because I found it catchy and I couldn’t find any song that went with this chapter:P Hahah:)

THANK YOU;) 

P.S. Not edited~Sorry I didn’t have time to edit it :( 

---------------------------------------------------

Re-Cap of Chapter 15: Ying and Yang

“They know---they know everything.” I whispered into Tyler’s shirt as I tried to control my sobbing. I hear Lea try asking Tyler what was going on, but all he could say was that he would tell her later, while I could feel her hand rub up and down my back.

I didn’t know what to do or what to say. It felt like I was trapped into a box and someone taped it shut, and gave me brief times to breath some decent air. 

I was trapped.   

Chapter 16: Putting the Pieces Together

“Okay, let’s go through your story one more time.” 

I wanted to pull my hair out, I’ve been through this story a gazillion times. At this point I was considering smothering myself with a couch pillow.

“Carmela, stop eyeing that pillow. You’re not smothering yourself, now start from the beginning and tell me everything you remember.” 

“Fine! But this is the very last time I tell you this story.” I inhaled a deep breath before I started the long story.

“I met Lindsay when I was 13, I was in middle school and it was my last year before high school. Lindsay and I we met over a meeting about becoming a cheerleader in grade 9 and hit it off instantly. All year we planned different stunts, tricks, etc. all to get our spot on the cheerleading team in grade 9. We made it. We had become cheerleaders, all our dreams that we talked out would come true.” Taking a breath I reminisced the time that me and Lindsay actually used to tolerate each other.