Chapter 25: Signed Release

HI :) :) :) 

I’VE BEEN WRITING LOTS OF CHAPTERS SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MORE UPDATES :) Also please vote and comment on the chapters it’ll mean a lot to me for me to see how I’m doing thanks :) *This chapter is going to be a little short, cause it’s more like a filler chapter to show--well---you’ll see* 

Haha so this chapter is dedicated to... 

TeenDramaQueen:) Another fan that I appreciate the support from :) Thank you so much it truly means a lot to me!

READ ON CHILDREN :) READ LIKE NO TOMORROW 

---------------------------------------------------

Re-Cap of Chapter 24: White Boxes

“Now, doesn’t that feel much better than what you were doing?”

“Yeah, I guess so. You certainly have a way with words Mr. James if you think that you can easily convince me to climb into bed with you.”

“What can I say, I’m practically Hugh Hefner.” I bursted out laughing, imaging Tyler with a bunch of women dressed in lingerie draped all of him with a sailor hat and pipe sticking out of his mouth. 

Just like that we were back to our old conversations and easy going style of joking around with each other. Although Bloody S was still in the back of my mind, taunting me with her Cheshire cat smile.

Chapter 25: Signed Release 

I waited outside the entrance for Tyler to emerge. It had been almost 2 weeks since he was emitted into the hospital for the gunshot wound. He still didn’t know that it was Bloody S who shot him, and I still didn’t make any efforts to tell him. I could have, but I knew that as soon as those two words left my mouth Tyler would be on a hunting spree for her, and then he would be putting his life in even more danger than necessary. 

That wasn’t what I needed or wanted at this moment. I just wanted him--needed him to get better. 

As I felt the memorable California breeze dance through my hair, the sun bearing down on my back, and my toes wriggling in excitement as I waited for the man with caramel brown hair and deep sky blue eyes walk out with his signature smile. I let myself replay the last couple days, I would visit Tyler every day for an hour after school with a cup of coffee from Starbucks, because the stuff from the hospital was horrid, and the latest gossip from school. Sometimes I would even bring him his homework, however that was very rare cause knowing Tyler he would just throw it under the bed and forget about it entirely. Despite everything that’s happened to him he would still ask me whether I was feeling better about he whole Bloody S situation, bless his heart, I told him I was fine.

That was half true. 

I had been going to the library during my spare blocks and lunch as usual, but not for help, I would be laying down each note and threatening notion that Bloody S has given me and go over them until my the words started to blur together and I thought that my fingers were going to start bleeding from the constant flipping between pages. I was hoping to see some clue, any clue that could link her to Lea, because even though I knew it was Lea that doesn’t make any definitive proof for the lawyers to prosecute her or do anything really it was just a hunch from a 18 year old girl. So far I was coming up empty and with the lack of sleep that I was getting, I could see that Tyler was getting concerned about me, claiming that I haven’t been getting enough sleep over this issue.