Chapter 38: Forgiveness Never Regret

HI :) :) :) 

I’VE BEEN WRITING LOTS OF CHAPTERS SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MORE UPDATES :) Also please vote and comment on the chapters it’ll mean a lot to me for me to see how I’m doing thanks :) 

Haha so this chapter is dedicated to... 

ItsChloeLove27:) Another fan that I appreciate the support from :) Thank you so much it truly means a lot to me!

READ ON CHILDREN :) READ LIKE NO TOMORROW 

---------------------------------------------------

Re-Cap of Chapter 37: Savior 

“Yes Mr. James.” The doctors replied before wheeling me off. I tried to stay awake as they rolled me down the rough terrain ground towards the nearby ambulance. 

“Okay honey try to stay awake, we’re going to put this oxygen mask over your mouth.” They described the instructions and all the procedures that they were giving me as the ambulance boggled over the rough road. I could feel the pain searing through my body as I attempted to stay strong and brave through all the pain that my body was feeling. I wished Tyler was here to hold my hand and tell me that everything was going to be okay, but for now I was going to have to do that by myself. 

I tried to stay awake, I tried to listen to the paramedics talk so that I wouldn’t succumb to the feeling of fatigue that was controlling my body, but it had been a long day and I wanted to let my eyes close for a bit and let them rest. I mean after it was only going to be a couple minutes--I’m just resting my eyes. 

I’m just resting them.

Chapter 38: Forgiveness Never Regret  

“Whoa.” I mumbled to myself as I walked around the dirt path and large green valley. The skies were a mixture of tangerine orange and lavender purple. The green grass were changing colours from green to blue to red to pink every couple seconds, blending into a beautiful colour wheel. The remote ring of laughter by little kids encased me in a magical layer of warmth and comfort, like I was just at home. 

“Where the hell am I?” My curiosity getting the best of me as I was wandering around with no answers. 

“You’re in your dream--I mean judging since you’re passed out from the anesthetics you’ve put yourself in a fantasy that you’d rather be in compared to what’s really going on outside.”  I turned around to see Lea standing there, dressed in a yellow sundress, white sandals and her hair pulled back into a ponytail. 

“Wh--What are you doing here?” I tried to look around, trying to find a weapon to defend myself in case she decided to start running at me like a deranged maniac.

“Don’t worry I’m not here to kill you, and if I did you’re in a dream so it doesn’t matter you’d just wake up with a really bad dream.” Feeling slightly relieved, but still on edge I kept my fair distance and decided to get to the bottom of this.

“What are you doing here Lea? What do you want?”

“Well as you know---I’m dead.” 

“Yes--I do and I’m not sure what kind of point you’re trying to point.”

“I wanted to apologize for the way that I’ve been acting--I mean I know an apology from a dead girl isn’t going to help you in anyway or help you with being stuck in a long sleep, but I just wanted you to know that I wasn’t always like this.”

“Really? Well then why did you try to kill me? I mean the things I did--Yes they were horrible things and I definitely deserved punishment, but did you think death was supposed to be the punishment I deserved? I mean for crying out loud Lea, you almost killed me.”

“I know--I know I see my mistake and I was just clouded by anger and regret for all the things that had happened to me in the past, that I just--just---when you decided to pick on me all those years you finally cracked me and I just went insane.”

“Wait--past? What happened to you in the past?” She sat down in the grass and patted the empty spot next to her and I took it, to sit next to her.

“When I was 13 my father left us for some cheap whore that he found surfing through online dating websites, that apparently he claimed he loved--but really she was just good for sex and that was enough for him. When I was 14 my mother picked up the pieces of her heart and tried to get back out there dating and she ended up dating a creepy old man that only wanted to get in her pants. I chased him out one night when I found that he had pinned her against the bed ready to rape her, I took a metal pan and hit him on the back of the head--then called the police to kick him out. My mother was furious with me, saying that I had chased the two men in her life that she had ever loved and that it was all my fault. I tried to get her to forgive me--I tried to get her not to leave me, but one day I woke up and I found a letter on the kitchen counter saying that she left and she had filed a report under my name wanting separation from their parents and to become my own legal guardian. She didn’t write anything else, no goodbye, no sorry, not even the truth on how she felt about me all these years. Both my parents left me without a single goodbye.” I watched as she struggled through the sentences, avoiding to start sobbing from memories of the past, and staring off into the distant almost as if she was watching a movie. 

“But then I moved here, and starting going to your high school--hoping that maybe I could make some new friends. Although nobody wanted to become friends with a lonely, sad new girl from the other side of the country and when I had become your new target after failing at the cheerleading competition, I took all the anger that I had from my parents and released it on you.”

“I’m so sorry that I did this to you Lea--I mean I never.”

“No, no this was never your fault--this was my fault not seeking counseling when I needed it--not telling my parents how I was feeling.”

“But still, if I hadn’t bullied you all those years then maybe you wouldn’t have become so violent and angry.”

“Listen Carmela. This will never be your fault, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry and I hope that you will be able to forgive me?” I looked up at her--at her pleading eyes and I knew that I couldn’t say no after hearing the whole story. 

“Of course. I forgive you Lea.”

“Thank you, well I’ve got to run. You’ve got a boyfriend to get back to after all.” She gave me a small wink before walking towards the sunset that was shining in the distant.

“Bye Lea.” I whispered to myself, before feeling Tyler’s voice ringing in my head.

“Carmela? Please wake up, baby I need you.” I slowly started moving my hands and focused on Tyler’s voice, urging my body to return back to him.

Suddenly I felt my eyes start to flutter, and slowly open to be met with Tyler’s beautiful blue eyes as he grasped both my hands whispering loving words to me.

“Carmela! You’re awake.” I smiled, my voice too hoarse to say anything, Tyler saw the slight discomfort of having a dry throat in my eyes before went to go ring up the nurses and go grab a cup to get me a glass of water. 

I think I was going to be just fine, with Tyler I can take on the world. 

----------------------------------------

Don’t forget to send me any Banners/Covers that you want me to show :) 

Herro :)

VOTE

COMMENT 

FAN

Did ya like it?

I’ve decided to keep the bottom short and sweet :) Please tell me what you think!!